FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

15 mins or less then?

hey S.....no disrespect meant .........every timeframe and setting works ...................for me its about getting cash in the bank daily inside 2 hours and the 1minute is therefore where I live (faster if I could be bothered to programme it).......

give me a bulletpoint briefing on what your preference is for TF and trading style and we can talk about my recommended FXCorrelator settings for it

can we do this on my main thread dude ?........I prefer to keep it mainly scalp calls here

see you all there :)

N

its the Cup final next week for GBP with brexit..............will make the NFP's look like a sunday league game on Romney marshes ..........

what do I want to happen ? - doesn't matter
what do I think will happen - doesn't matter
what do I think the markets will do ? - doesn't matter

how will I trade the market that day ?

the same as I do every damn day ...:).......news events are news events.......trade what you see before and after the news releases .............. remember this will be a drip feed I believe area by area so plenty of time to have fun and make a lot of money

cant wait ..........whatever the outcome we as traders will win !

N

the question I get asked the most is

how can I find that quick win .....Holy grail .......signal / system ?

and as all experienced traders know .................there isn't one !

the Holy grail is all inside your head ...........created and nurtured over years of training, research, experience, screentime, adapting, experimenting..........and dogged determination

if someone gave a novice trader the holy grail - they wouldn't know it if it jumped up at them with bells on .............it will eventually appear over time when it is ready for them (if ever)

that's the $1,000,000 million dollar unanswered question for them ...........

N

morning all....

overnights

gbp bull to +6o's - nice
yen and usd the sells ...to -30's
that's damn good correlation to trade ...lucky Asian session traders

London from 6am....... asian consolidated
Yen to +20's
GBP to -40 , Euro to -15's .........Europe weak
usd is bull

pairs scalping
SOLID early trading.......

GU sells to -40's
uj sells to -30s
EA sells to -30's
EU sells to -20's

see the pattern here ?..........its a very very steady opening to the week........plenty of easy pips here for those that follow the G8 correlation and patterns

will finish early today as pips In bank and I need to do some other early stuff for work
N

morning all....

overnights

gbp bull to +6o's - nice
yen and usd the sells ...to -30's
that's damn good correlation to trade ...lucky Asian session traders

London from 6am....... asian consolidated
Yen to +20's
GBP to -40 , Euro to -15's .........Europe weak
usd is bull

pairs scalping
SOLID early trading.......

GU sells to -40's
uj sells to -30s
EA sells to -30's
EU sells to -20's

see the pattern here ?..........its a very very steady opening to the week........plenty of easy pips here for those that follow the G8 correlation and patterns

will finish early today as pips In bank and I need to do some other early stuff for work
N

chased the bull reversal on GU........from early 70's .....not bad so far ....GBp dominating London earlies with some serious volatility so far ........no surprises in brexit week

serious bear euro this morning .........STILL solid sells from 6am

EU sells
EJ sells
EA sells

all solid pretty much ......STILL

usd pretty solid bull since 6am STILL........so play the simple trades

GBP is playing silly buggers now .........im happy to sell GU below 70's again

ok back later ........the market is a pussy cat this morning and dynamics/correlation on G8 is very very nice

kinda market that draws all the newbees in thinking forex trading is a piece of cake

and the kinda market that gets all the Vendors sending out emails showing just how clever their system is and the profits you can make by simlply giving them $$$000's .....

BUT - we all know better - right :)

later
N

ok back later ........the market is a pussy cat this morning and dynamics/correlation on G8 is very very nice

kinda market that draws all the newbees in thinking forex trading is a piece of cake

and the kinda market that gets all the Vendors sending out emails showing just how clever their system is and the profits you can make by simlply giving them $$$000's .....

BUT - we all know better - right :)

later
N

just trailing out my euro sells ..........euro just put 10 bear pips on its pairs in 10 mins ..........nice nice action...

then i'm gone
N

usd pretty solid bull since 6am STILL........so play the simple trades

GBP is playing silly buggers now .........im happy to sell GU below 70's again

see how its now ranging slowly 75's to 63/4 ?

so gradually reselling off again .........tricky but again timing is the key :)

N

theres still plenty of pips around today ...........and looks like a cracking session warming up but I have to take some calls now

have a good morning
N