FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

brilliant 15 mins now ...........having fun here on a rocking market

and now I must drive in my overconfidence filter ...........once I get over x pips I start getting overconfident in my trading ..........so sensible hat employed

g/morning ffs neil you are posting faster than a machine gun. think anyone in your trading room at this time in the morning would need to go back to bed for a rest (lol)

hey all ..........

well that me done for the week pretty much ........taking the hard earned advice of cooling my trading activity (as over confident) ...... .I eased off the accelerator a little last 30 mins and took only the best signals

did ok .........no complaints today

since 6am .....best pairs ?

well ive enjoyed the EA ..........been to -30's twice in session so plenty there up and down :)
Eu sold off to -30's
EJ sold off to -30's
amongst others

just ask yourself ....if a currency pair trends to + or - 30 pips in a 120 min period could you grab 5 pips out of that ? .....could you ?

well with practice you can take a lot more than 5 pips ..........just time , practice and the right systems

have a good day ..I have already :)
N

g/morning ffs neil you are posting faster than a machine gun. think anyone in your trading room at this time in the morning would need to go back to bed for a rest (lol)

hey dude ...........yep when I post I post .......just trying to share whats in my head and on my screen ............will be easier in a trading room next year if I chose to open one up

I will certainly guarantee no sleeping then !.......(unlike most ZZZZZZ trading rooms ive been in )

have a good day ..im sure you will :)

N

awww man the usd is gifting an extended bear move ......I really must cull this day job :)

N

eu in the zone right now after a spike sell..............now focus on the next 2-3 mins ........rebuys on the cards

now you are right in the game .........57 already and 8 pips from eu low last 5 mins

gu took 10 pips in last 2 mins .............that was the better move ............

usd is the sell guys .........but the x factor is being on the right secondary currency

N