FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

EA selling as well...........again I want confirmation before I fully load it

to be honest the pre 6am trading has already filled my boots ..........and I have some urgent stuff for work to do so if you will excuse me i'll bail for a while

will pop back later to see what market is doing ........

viscious bite back on UJ / EJ which is why I said wait ...........choppy market at moment .............and usd has switched to bear AGAIN now so no real clarity in market at moment .....................

cheers
N

how are we all doing folks ?

well the London morning session was a real humdinger !...shame I was so tied up

the yen bull was a rollercoaster ride .........over 80 pips north to 9am ......then it retraced......the another big burst back up from around 10am ...awesome !

the USD has been a pretty solid bull since 8am (I was long gone by then)

euro and CHF solid sells eventually from later morning

GBP has been a premadonna so far ........up and down

the pairs of the day

EJ to -100's from 6m
EU to -100's from 6am - YES EU everyone !!!!...jees that's a move !!!!!
Ucad buys to +100 as well

leveraging the bull yen and usd today so far

have a good afternoon..........if I get some time I will be more looking at soccer than charts .................mixed emotions for me as Gareth Bale is ex Spurs so if he scores I wont know whether to laugh or cry.........:)

N

3028.ucad buys .........I want a bounce but may take move anyway

3032..........I should have been on that at 24 dammittttttttt

ok enough .......I really need to step back to other things

perfect correlation patterns in market at moment .........make the most of it .....it never lasts long

35 the Ucad :) but plenty out there on this volatility now ......

hey all .....last trading day of the week ........i'll be over at my scalping thread for another hour or so

morning all

overnights

yen to +70 (I must try to trade the Asian more.....yen is always a breeze !!!!)
Cad and GBP were the sells to -30's

GBP has retraced hard ........but yen looks susceptible to more gains soon

London from 6am........

yen retracing south still......to -20's
GBP THE buy.......nearly +30
only AUD bull in frame otherwise

nice volatility from 6am bar really...steady eddie ......

pairs i'm scalping ........

GU buys , EA Sells , EJ buys , UJ buys ........GJ buys if you like a little excitement (I don't !)

have a good one ..........trade the bounces on above ........until 7am bar anywise

N

uj is my main lead at moment .........nice correlation patterns

104.35/36 last bounce ...........happy to buy more if it falls again .......

yen bear in charge and usd going bull........i'll have some EU sells in a minute as well if it confirms back to high 40's .....

N

ea stalling a little ..been nice from 5240's ........will have more if we can get a R level established in 30's .........

Gu is actually a buy ..............let me see more usd bear signalling and I will start piling in soon..............perhaps could have taken off that recent 4250 support ..........but was on better pairs at time

N