FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

pretty lightweight rest of London morning session..........only GBP got big air ......by 10am it had got to +50's from 6am .........but GU only got mildly over 4300's .......

its storming north again now though

back later
N

pretty lightweight rest of London morning session..........only GBP got big air ......by 10am it had got to +50's from 6am .........but GU only got mildly over 4300's .......

its storming north again now though

back later
N

gu 50 pips up from this last post ..........wow ......

if I was going to trade the us session I would be warming up the screens now and assessing the last hour as a forerunner to action........

always worth looking at the week on a Friday to see if any big weekly moves will close out for weekend (sure I have loads of stuff that shows this better but its all mainly my customised and bespoke software - sorry)

heres a high setting on the free fxcorrelator to give more of a granular feel to moves .....ignore the Zero line really for assessing whos moved in week and take the opening position of each currency on Monday as baseline ......

looking at the week .......Yen has had a big week and has already sold off (overnight was Asian weekend remember)......brown cad the seller and again came back yesterday already ....could come back more if under pressure but don't bet the house on it

later
N

Attachments

• the week big buys and sells.JPG
    the week big buys and sells.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
volatility today was very nice on G8 .......better than most of the week

I show the following as THE times to trade

7-15 to 7-45 am
8am to 8.35am
9.15 to 9.45 am
10.30 to 10.45am
11am to 11.15am
11.30 to 11.45am
11.55 to 12.40am (GU run !)
1pm to 1.25 (decent) - Ucad sells .....

that's a hell of a lot of action for 1 morning .....jees

N

volatility today was very nice on G8 .......better than most of the week

I show the following as THE times to trade

7-15 to 7-45 am
8am to 8.35am
9.15 to 9.45 am
10.30 to 10.45am
11am to 11.15am
11.30 to 11.45am
11.55 to 12.40am (GU run !)
1pm to 1.25 (decent) - Ucad sells .....

that's a hell of a lot of action for 1 morning .....jees

N

in fact looking at it when wasn't a good volatility hahahahah :)

nice Ucad selling .........i'd be picking that off on the bounces .....GU sells as well but those are clearly uncorrelated trades so beware

correlations favouring the GBP as an extended sell........long reason why for another day

ok that's 3 pairs to look at ..........and they are uncorrelated off the usd so not perfect ......making do guys

back later
N