FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

uj and ej flying bull but I need a break in move to buy.......ive just arrived to screens

right that's about 5 pairs i'm watching..ive been back to screens 2 mins now .......lets see if I can call one live .......

ok late for a call I have to be on ...........

1 scalp trade on GU ..........that's it ..........I got on the top 4/5 scalp opportunities and skinned the best one that offered ........GU :)

back later
N

back again 2 mins

gu got to 4106 with a fast spike ..........cant ask for more than that really in last hour or so

as early us warms up we have seen London offer some great trading opportunities

lets see what us brings

N

when did you go short ----- or did I miss something ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/214462-fxcorrelator-forex-trading-view-154.html#post2766620

2 posts.......the one above announced I was looking for GU resells

next post said 4169 had to be rejected .......and it was very quickly !!!.....

64/65 level ........but in fact even at 12.30 bar the price rejected at 62/63 so resells still safeish there ...........if anyone considers a 30 min bar change safeish ...:)

N

bit rag tag at moment ..........

yen is bear , GBP is bull...........cad bull ........let it sort itself out more

N

hey all

ok I got permission from the trader who I have been corresponding with occasionally to talk about .............TIMING of course ........heres his email (slightly changed to make it anonymous) ...

and yes I do share some of my scalping performance results with traders whom I trust and respect .....it helps to set the scene and help show them what is possible once you have accrued sufficient time and experience using a strong edge .......

more later once I get time

Hi Neil,

I hope this mail finds you well and enjoying the summer...... now we have one.

We have spoken a couple of times about correlation and as you suggested to me then, I am sticking with it.

have a more general question and if you feel you have the time to answer it, I would be very grateful.....I am suffering the age old problem, on entering trades and they immediately reverse with painful results. I appear to be right in my analysis but always to early. As I am having to keep fairly tight stops (money running out) around fifteen pips, on a five minute chart I am being taken out around ten times to one win. Then of course it stonks up or down and I just watch it happen AGAIN !!!

I am looking at a Imin corrie chart and a 5 min corrie chart plus some other stochastics and simple ma's and that`s it. I have read so much about this until my eyes bleed but I would, if it`s possible, like to hear your opinion. I I hope you don`t think that I am putting on good nature but I have come to trust what you think and say.

I hope your amazing programmed software is still serving you well. You may remember that you sent me the results of one days trading. I could hardly believe what I was looking at then and I still think about it now.

Many thanks in advance
My Best Regards

fairly lively us session so far .........nothing staying solid bias/trend much

Euro has held bear that's about it .....everyone else swinging like Sinatra ....

at moment I would go to the bull yen, usd looks like its hanging bear .....euro needs to persuade me its bear days are over finally ......and I will take the bull GBP

pairs

GU rebuys around 4109/11
Ea easy rebuys when offered ......5210-15 would be nice
uj sells 106.00 would be a lovely level if offered
EU rebuys around 1200......1206 currently

N

gu is at 4107 but dynamics are wrong at moment
105.93 the uj.......ready to sell it
1205 the EU .again poised