FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

gu is at 4107 but dynamics are wrong at moment
105.93 the uj.......ready to sell it
1205 the EU .again poised

dynamics were wrong and its turned into a sell ...........4099....chase it down guys

if anyone tells you that scalping or short term trading is about just finding the runners then question them .................hard !!!

the runners (ie 5-10 pips + moves ) are BONUSES !!!!!

its all about hammering out the 5 pip moves with a % strike rate of 70%+.......don't expect pairs to hand you more than say 7 pips on a plate absolute tops ......

you have to scrap for every pip (and defend and save every single damn losing pip you can)

its not about winning ...its about NOT LOSING

N

minset minsdet mindset

if you are epecting pips on a plate when you trade then you are going to get financially and emotionally hammered very quickly........this will inevitably put you in a very bad minset and the rest will be history and the poor house

get real , get tough , get ready , get prepared , get street smart ..........this is trading ........its not a party

N

the rejection inevitably lead to a serious bull move up on GU .......that happens a lot :)

ok wont be back tonight ...have a good one

N

morning all ......

overnights

NZD V strong to +40's
yen sold to -30's
usd net bear
euro net bear
gbp and AUD bull

London from 6am
gbp the bull , cad the bull - buys
sell chf , yen

pairs scalping so far

earlr doors but .....

GU buy , /ucad sells
EJ and UJ buys
EA buys ......but be patient on that pair so far

N

usd is bear gang .......sell it

ea sells now dominating at moment

gu is a buy but not biting at moment .........4140 the support line ..ive not bought yet

Ucad has sold off another 3/4 pips since my comments ..........slooooow

20 min bear phase for usd .........but really nothing biting ........some AU , Ucad selling ........

ZZZZZZZz

Ea still lead sell.........then Ucad for my normal pairs .......

cmon GU buys .........show me something !!!!1