FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

gu still offering resells slowly ........4182 to 76 in last 6 mins

AU buy offers ......but nothing near 5 pip ranges yet to make it worth it

i'll take UJ at 105.90's t resell.......ej around the 119.55's

rangy at moment ......

105.91/2 the uj.............cmon do we sell or not ????

if you were asking me to risk 5 pips on a scalp that's THE pair to do it right now .......

you cannot get a little pregnant trading ..........you put them on the table or don't bother

N

I bailed at 88 guys ..........perhaps you can get a little pregnant

ok enough kidding around ...........market has consolidated since 6am openings ........

yen is bull
Cad is Bear
gbp turning bull
euro sell
usd net bear now

back later.......

N

when I open up for business around 6am every day I am really in the forst hour looking for a currency that is not swinging bull/bear/bull etc etc

this morning the Yen (buys) and the Euro (Sells) and the Cad (sells) have provided most solid signals ...........sure I can get fancy on the others .......but that's the area I have built some pips from ..........

back later
N

the pair where you cannot hesitate is GU .............do or don't .....but done ever ever dither on it ...............it will break your heart

N

I'm still hammering the uj sells ..remember ?

afgain she was at 91/92 and selling back to 87 so far ........frustratingly slow this one at moment

only GU in the frame at moment ..........a little consolidation elsewhere ..........if you have missed the selloff's from 84/87 (well I did offer earlier ??) then not sure you will get another easy bite for a while

N

jees I'm starving this morning ..........going to grab some brekkie .......decent pips in bank so not to fussed if I miss some in next 10-15 mins

later
N

we have usd now getting fairly solid bull here .............i'm holding the brekkie to play some moves on buying usd into main bull currencies

105.95 the uj ................I will chase it north if it offers up .........