FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

perfect setup coming to buy GU from 56 ..either go on breach or watch the action for a coulple of extra bars for conformation

57/58 now .........are you in or not ? :)

they don't get much live-er as a scalp call than that ?

back later gang ........

N

hey all

I am in calls all afternoon so will not be trading the us session

where are we ? (from London opening)

Yen is Bull.....broken record ...right ? :)
Cad is the sell but bouncing now
usd is net bull now ......most other stuff is pretty rangy in truth

pairs
UJ and EJ SELLS
UCAD .......rangy traiding gang with bias on the buys
GU looks bear again

later
N

US session warming up

USD is Bull .......
yen has come off its earlier bull status ....but retrying again now
Euro selling off consistently now
Cad and GBP are swinging a lot .....need more clarity on those guys
Aussies gone flat

pairwise

UCAD buys and now UJ sells dominating my scalp pairs.....both been to respective 70's since London opens now ....Eu sells not a bad performer ..good to see that pair with some actual volatility for a change .Gu coming south at moment

ok have a good afternoon session
N

hey all

heres a quick look at the week ........ive used a Standard FXcorrelator on a 240ma 15m TF ..no fancy bells or whistles added for this report !

the higher MA gives me a little less MA skew on the currencies .....

Monday - all about the mighty Yen (Yellow) - see the bull play right from Asian to peaking in us session ......plenty of pips on the table selling euro and usd into it

Tuesday .......Yen then got sold off ........Asian session.......GBP (Red) came bull from late us session money ...............Boomed up through the London session and still came in the us trading......bif pair moves on E/G and GU was ok (I did very well on GU Tuesday)

Wednesday .......GBP came back for more buying ......Cad (Brown) was a bull as well.......plenty of selling on other currencies (Especially yen) made it a very nice trading session .......smooth.......Buying GBP and CAD into a choice of sells

Thursday .........GBP and CAd both took heavy beatings ......so simply had to reverse the trades from yesterday to make money

Friday .....pretty low volatility (See on the chart ?)..........Red GBP was a range sell ..yen was bull ........(green )usd came bull through London session

That's it .......... YEN and GBP had their normal rollercoaster weeks .......I really like trading them in pairs as they deliver the volatility I need for scalping ........

have a good weekend
N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator week ending 27 may 2016.JPG
    fxcorrelator week ending 27 may 2016.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
morning all ........

surprisingly its been ok this morning (US holiday).

overnights

yen and CAD sold off nicely in Asian into -30's .....gbp did ok to high 20's , followed by a posse of Euro , CHf and usd .........a decent Asian session sets up a good London opening - and you need it for the usually slow Mondays as global markets wake up from weekend breaks

London indexes

yen resold very nicely .......sells
only gbp is bear as well.......

pairs I'm trading
yen based so far .....EJ and UJ to +20's already so I will keep biting them at moment
EA and GU sells are promising ......but WIP on them

later
N

CAd turning up the pace as a London bull now....but I need some more bear bias on the Usd to be convinced on UCAD sells .......

yen still in charge .cad has come on well

EJ , UJ the buys ......ucad selling still

great morning .........wasn't expecting this ...plenty of volatility around and crisp moves

yen has dumped 30 pips inside 90 mins on London opening.....alongside that the price action on it was easy to pick the resells .......that s/be enough or any half decent scalper to hit some good pips

i'll take thise pips now .hav a feeling the 7.30 will reverse the yen bear......

so beware as that dude really does move