FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hmmm - perhaps should have waited for 4673/4 for conformation ..only had 5 mins to trade

ok back later ....sorry gang lost 5 pips on that scalp ........frustrating

N

as I leave the yen is Still mr Bull..........so the EJ and UJ's are still the sell plays when offered

ok back later ....sorry gang lost 5 pips on that scalp ........frustrating

N

I never beat myself up to much when I lose a trade these days ........losses happen ............part of the business ..........no use over analysing things ..........

Hindsight
you can always find as many reasons to trade something as not to trade it if you look hard enough :)

bullocks that female flasher has just been arrested by the fraud squad( she signaled a loser)

hey .............no worries .........trading is bout learning to accept losing trades .............it does happen :LOL:

just bounce back and hit a few out of the park .........like GU sells :)

a trader has to treat trading as a business ..its nothing personal ....do not be emotional or anchor to positions or ideas .........be fluid and flexible all the time ..........that's scalping !!

massive divergence in markets as we enter last of London morning ........

Yen is a big bad bull
Cad has been buried

everything else bouncing in between

4653 now the GU .........will it dump any more ?........let it range 55- 45 and trade the breach

bearish usd is setting up the trade for gbp to enter ..but its not happening

perfect setup coming to buy GU from 56 ..either go on breach or watch the action for a coulple of extra bars for conformation