FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok going to attck the 7.30 bar then will be tied up on other stuff............slow this morning for me ...........EA selling now and I like ucad sells as well

Ucad slow selling ............only 10 pips in last 10 mins

ok back later ............slowish day but still a few pips in the bank

N

ok game over ............gotta scoot ............calling a few here on only a few select pairs at moment

I can generally pick off 5 pips on most scalps with good timing and focus ..........then I just need a few runners to get the bigger profits in a session ...........slow today in fact ..........only eA really getting up a head of steam

have a good day - I have already
N

popped in

market pretty tight actually ........only GBP has been to a decent range from London opens (+50's).........nothing else near Bull or Bear

hence only GU has been a decent run at times ........EA also (which i was on earlier)

back later
N

is that you on the telephone nellie :cheesy:
attachment.php

wrong number dude ....:LOL:

hey all .....still fooling with getting a small website back up

just transitioning this to my FXCorrelator.com name but this will do until I can load more historic stuff and indicators on it and get some decent content and training in ....

N

http://fxcorrelator.wix.com/nvp100

been on markets as well.........

overnights

yen early spiked in Asian session ..to 50+ pips .falling ever since
Cad got bull to 30's
Sellers all bunched .......USD weak , AUD,NZD all to -30's

early London opening
yen has gone bull again to +15 so far ....that's a signal for me to stay bull
GBP the dog .....to -15 or so .......others tight

Pairs so far scalped ?

Sloooow........I will stay with UJ and EJ potential resells ....(yen bull)
GU is now again bear so will stick on that

nothing much else ringing my bell at moment ....i'll play the 2 main alphas in pairs at moment really
GBP (Sells) and Yen (Buys)

N

hey all

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2013/jul/20/learn-to-trade-stock-market-websites

I wanted to alert beginners again to this interesting piece in the guardian a while back

I was interviewed myself for the article and recommended that David (the journalist) also talk to John (Barlett) regarding some of the more interesting "Sellinars" our beginners are invited to attend

JB (an old friend and trading colleague) got the mention and I didnt ....but such is life !

still a good objective piece and something you should show to any beginner prior to them parting with time and or money (or not if you run sellinars)

Regards
Neil
(NVP)

market is consolidating ..........I might go and play with my new toy (the website) again !!

hahaha
N

ok game head on NVP.....

Ea is coming north .......5508 - 5513 range .......buy the bounces