FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

usd/jpy started with a gap and +20 pips to bank as profit. Not sure why I have not noticed this thread before but good information.

hey there :)

usd was ranging for the brief sunday session last night ...........then came hard bull from around 01.30hrs ......nice bull run to +35's/40's pips

3 main sells for that period were GBP , NZD,CAD ..........yen in truth was tracking USD as as bull so I would not have been trading it

N

morning all .........

overnights
usd bull ..........GBP and AUD in support
CAD the sell , Yen bear

6am London opens
Still a lot of chop initially ...........been to gbp bull again , USD wont settle .........yen looking more bearish as session opens up

6am pairs scalping .....
nothing yet in my stable has really got outside the 10-15 pip range ...........poor morning for me .even for a Monday

low volatility so far

i'm watching the GBP buys , USD buys , Yen sells , CAd sells ........hmmmmmm

hey it will get better guys .....but i'm outta here soon as usual as need to make some calls

have a good day .............post 8am should see more action

N

I have to say the GU is a classic R rejection pattern so looking to fade it from 3050's

still nothing showing for me on the classic Strengthmeter pattern plays though .all still tight

let gu swing back into R levels again and I will sell then ...........3050 the target price

ok both uj and ej now getting ready for resells off bounces .....if you want the GU for a high prob sell off R levels its offering at 3052/3 ........

since this s a very slow morning the market is still too undecided or me ..so I will sit back even more ...............the gu will probably fake a few more times here ......

ive missed the UJ / EJ resells and am still watching Ucad come north slowly

BUT I need better signals than this to make money

leaning on buying the GU now with confirmed signals above the 3055

N

ok I will crack 5 more mins off 8am bar ...........jees what a slow morning

to be playing price rejections plays after 2 hours for me shows how the barrel is being scraped here :)

ok gang I need to make some calls ............duty calls elsewhere

ive made about 4 scalps this morning ....a few pips up but a very very light action morning for me

nothing showing at all ...........not one of my target scalp pairs has got outside a 10 pip range from 6am...........hasn't happened to me for many a week

if you are a novice or indeed intermediate scalper you will have lost money ths morning ...........don't worry about it ..its been a pig of a session so far :)

have a good morning ....be patient it will pick up later

N

ok Yen finally showing its had as a buy ..............go into EJ UJ sells gang

go go go go go go

last roll of dice and I get a couple of moves ........still peanuts though ....will hang 2 more mins to tidy up

Ea sells coming as well ..........let it bounce up for retrace sells

cant believe what a tricky day today is ...still..........8am bar flashed life into about 3-4 pairs and we are being hung out to dry again of you were too slow........

graveyard for newbies and intermediate scalpers this morning :)

ok all I can see is decent resells on EA at moment ...........AU buys slowly grinding into picture ...........big cahunnas to sell GU below 3052 (as indicated already) but still really to flakey for me ..........

have a good morning guys ....it will get better

N

I don't tend to Scalp the NU as i have to many others on the list ....should have brought it in today as its been better than most still only offering a handful though on bull plays so far

hmmmmmm..........may resort to that pair again as well

cant believe what a tricky day today is ...still..........8am bar flashed life into about 3-4 pairs and we are being hung out to dry again of you were too slow........

graveyard for newbies and intermediate scalpers this morning :)

ok all I can see is decent resells on EA at moment ...........AU buys slowly grinding into picture ...........big cahunnas to sell GU below 3052 (as indicated already) but still really to flakey for me ..........

have a good morning guys ....it will get better

N

last comments (as i was trying to get people in before i left this morning :))

Ea now 20 pips south of call above . AU marginally higher but faded ............GU is a chop machine ..........so let it settle more

later
N