FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

no chance at all today ......will be difficult this week

sorry gang
N

hey all............i'm travelling/working next few weeks so little time to trade

heres the week so far ............yen and GBP the buys more recently .......sell cad and usd (2 Aussies bear as well)

the bull currencies have been to +100 pips so far this week (not bad)...only cad has gone -100 pips so far re bears ..........

catch up soon :)
N

Attachments

• the week so far.JPG
    the week so far.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 98
so just how much does a quarter percent interest rate cut cost ?

answer - about 200 pips :(

still unable to get to screens much this week as solid meetings ...........have fun you guys

N

Attachments

• mark carney.JPG
    mark carney.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 105
morning all.......

Yen AUD and cad have been the stars this week.........but still mainly only 100 pips up for the week

sellers are the CHF and GBP at 100 pips south of sunday night opens ...GBP came off 200 pips from carneys statement Thursday so I had been doing very well till then :(

so pretty tight overall.........

have a good day ........will hopefully get more time to trade later in august .......

N

morning all ...........ive managed to fit in an hours scalping but will soon be stepping away

will not be trading much this week again due to my consultancy commitments

overnights
usual low level warmups into week.........gbp looks bull , and euro , sells were NZD and AUD.........yen , Usd are bear

6am London

sloooow action .......... LOT OF CONSOIDTION SO FAR FROM ASIAN SESSION ON THE G8 .........so you can either chase the retraces or wait for continuation of Asian trends

EA and EU sells have fitted the bill for retrace plays ...........ucad buys in last 15 mins as well ........but peanuts so far

have a good day .........it will fire up in next hour or so i'm sure but I will be long gone :)

N

ok the EA offered some very minor resells......GU looking good on bear side now ..........buying UJ...............will see what 7.30 bar does then gotta scoot .......

ok .....usd and yen staying bull into 7.30 post events...........will play out what I have ...

UCAd buys still going ok as well as GU sells

have a good day
N

gBP is only currency selling since 7.30 bar ...........no brainer on all pairs

GU down 20 pips .........

nice end to my brief session :)

cheers all
N

hey all ...........no further trading now from me today

looking at London morning the only standout trades ( post 8am) were

EA sells / resells
GU Sells / Resells
UJ buys / Rebuys
EJ buys / Rebuys

these guys all went to 50+ pips from 6am opens with extended trending
rest were struggling to get over 30 pips in morning session with only gbp and yen getting some bear wind and the Aussies providing the bull action

cheers
N

hey all ...........no further trading now from me today

looking at London morning the only standout trades ( post 8am) were

EA sells / resells
GU Sells / Resells
UJ buys / Rebuys
EJ buys / Rebuys

these guys all went to 50+ pips from 6am opens with extended trending
rest were struggling to get over 30 pips in morning session with only gbp and yen getting some bear wind and the Aussies providing the bull action

cheers
N

I see the Ea resells now over a 100 pip fall from 6am London .....cracking pair :)

the alpha bull today is the AUD guys ........so pairs with AUD are the ones to keep playing

the alpha bear is Yen at moment so sell it in yen pairings

EA is flying south .........and UJ / EJ buys are okish ......my only scalp pairs in that scenario above

N

Last edited:
Ea got as low as 1.4430's..........that's nearly 140 pips down from London opens ......been best of the bunch today I scalp !!

have a good evening

N

hey all .......

again not long for me to trade as busy today ...........will take last trades post 7am bar ......

6am action .............

GBP bear ........selling ...........usd is ok as a bull/buy so far ...cad,aud strong as well.....nothing much else showing as yet

pairwise ive been scalping the GU sells .........UJ buys are promising but hardly a pipfest

lets see what 7am does
N

uj support at 102.40/41...may take another stab on rebuys ........

usd still bull drifting into 7am bar ...........so uj not showing

euro looks bear here on 7am ........may sell into yen or even gbp