FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok gang got to scoot ............have a good session ............I've done ok ........mainly off a volatile yen from 6am

later
N

didn't post as much today - apologies ....hopefully picking up a new laptop tomorrow

jees I cant resist still half watching the action ...........the yen is prime for a bear selloff again ...........i'm still trickle trading it ..........it is going to be a monster .we may have to wait till u.s. session though

N

ok the yen is softening a little off recent sells ............this is it ....Armageddon poss coming ..............its all due to a bgf s level on yen from Asian session

N

114.86.easy action ..........if EJ blows the 115.00 levels the yen is on meltdown from Asian highs

ej easy from 114.73/4...........i'll have uj rebuys as well if usd coming bull now ........

ucad resells interesting from 3158's ....cad is a good buy at moment alongside euro

dammit ..........gotta take a call ..............back later all

watch that yen re a meltdown !

N

hey all .really tied up .dammit !

yen hasn't melted south ........yet (?)........

Euro and chf still the buys this morning gang ...SOLID !

yen , AUD and GBP (now) have been the sells today

scalping........

at this moment its all hail the rising Yen ........sell UJ and EJ .....shame that Euro is so damn bullish as the EJ sells could have been much much more lucrative at times

GU buys in the mix .......happy to let it drift even to the mid/low 3160's to pick up more rebuys

later......
N

Yen and usd totally uncorrelated much today ............doesn't make things easy to play the classic correlation patterns ......

..........that's why we see the uj pair so volatile .........cracking selloffs on this at moment

N

..........that's why we see the uj pair so volatile .........cracking selloffs on this at moment

N

into us session now and the yen bull is holding.in fact the usd is being sold off aggressively ...........

uj came back to 103.40 highs in last 30 mins ........now down to 102.90s

N

usd and chf getting destroyed early us session .buy anything else

usd still getting killed gang .............gbp and cad the main buys

hey all - work is crazy this week ....so not much on trading front

us session has been a bearfest for usd ..........yen has held the bull line

have a great weekend ...i'll catch up re videos etc over weekend

N