FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

Ucad warming up north guys .to 3160 again ..let it breach the R levels here

Ucad been to 3173/4 ..............still plenty of buy here .............back to 63 last few mins for rebuys

that's the London morning traded .........

CAd was the main seller down to -40's at times .........we've had CHF to +25's but mainly pretty lightweight session ........

Ucad buys to +30's ...........EJ buys to +20 , EA buys to +20's (Bull Euro guys)
sold and bought GU at times (rangy volatile GBP today)

that's it
N

man that Cad is still selling into us session now.......Ucad up to 3217/18 now

hey all

jees what a day ...........busy for me and minimum time to be trading much after 8am this morning

us session has been very solid.........THE sell has been the CAD (see my previous posts)

that dude recently got down to -100 pips from Asian opens.........most of that off the us session

ive been calling that up from 3170's .....it got to 3240's at times

yens had a volatile bull us session ...a few pips selling ej and uj but moderate

EA has been a solid buy as well ........rock solid off the 4690 breaches up to 4720's at times .......

ok have a good evening - still at work this end :(

N

hey all

apologies for no posts.........one of my laptops has died so focusing on work and charts today with remaining laptops

steady session since 6am .......

yen / usd initial bear plays , with euro bull , then gbp came hard south for rest of session

initial scalps into buying EJ and UJ for + 15-20's pips
then hard hard sells into GU to -40's now from 6am base

at this moment I am playing some ucad buys and ea buys as well ......(small eye on the UJ/EJ sells ) but the GU is THE pair to be still selling gang

later :)
N

GU has come off from 3124 early London to lows to 3060's so no complaints from me .............that pair has made up 60% of my profits this morning easily ........it had a nice nice triple bounce session on the 3097/98 Resistance line earlier as well .........

selling below the 3100 all day for me with a recent R of 3084/85 now also on the map

N

hey all

apologies for no posts.........one of my laptops has died so focusing on work and charts today with remaining laptops

steady session since 6am .......

yen / usd initial bear plays , with euro bull , then gbp came hard south for rest of session

initial scalps into buying EJ and UJ for + 15-20's pips
then hard hard sells into GU to -40's now from 6am base

at this moment I am playing some ucad buys and ea buys as well ......(small eye on the UJ/EJ sells ) but the GU is THE pair to be still selling gang

later :)
N

beautiful spike sell just now of 20 pips on both these guys ..........half an eye is all I need :)

great session - shame about my Laptop..........:)
N

gbp still under pressure from market .........still taking hits post 8am bar .......

ok as I sign off the GU still a sell , /buy ucad , Sell UJ EJ ........

later ..........good hunting
N

gbp still under pressure from market .........still taking hits post 8am bar .......

ok as I sign off the GU still a sell , /buy ucad , Sell UJ EJ ........

later ..........good hunting
N

updates........

GU still potential resells below the 3090's but rangy now
UCAD still buying up to 3226 so far ........happy to be rebuying sine the 3212/13's
uj solid sells below 104.32/33's .down to 104.05
EJ harder work but again selling solid under 114.68/69 now to 114.51

timing and experience guys ...........always stay on the best pairs :)
N

CAD and GBP having absolute dogs of a week so far ..........

CAD is over 140 pips down from sunday opens and GBP is below the 100 pip mark

yen is creaming the market .........200 pips up from teh starting gate so far

usd still bull..ucad is THE buy here ........looking to pick more up in 3220's

i'll happily have more GU sells in high 3070's/ low 3080's as well.....watching

EJ and UJ resells still in back pocket .............just wait for signals

ej and uj just made more sell moves ..........no look for price rejection on last few bars highs to go in