FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

gu has turned over and going bull gang .wait for price confirmation on retests now

EA is testing me ..........4640 again ........cmon give me a decent signal

Ucad back ready for more buys at 3227/8

reversal of earlier trends also got me buying UJ & EJ.... .massive reversal signals on the main pairs 9.30 bar change

gbp went bull and yen went bear on 9.30 bar ..............picked up 20-30 pips easily so far off the 3 pairs scalped ....

without going into detail (as we could be here for years discussing correlation patterns) the rejection of the 2 scalps I was following into the 9.30 bar gave me the confidence to reverse and play the 3 scalps I took

its just as much about what doesn't happen in forex as what does happen

N

ok superb moves for me .......

GU high was 3117/8.....now falling back to 3100's ............conservative traders can now start mopping up rebuys anywhere down to 3095's

N

ej and uj still coming north ...no respite yet ..............if you missed it wait for the retraces and mop up rebuys later

N

watch ucad rebuys .............3217 the low and coming u to 3228 now ........theres some mileage in that on confirmations

volatility is as flat as hell on 5 min charts .............only ucad buys signalling

3103 .........brave traders are in trade .conservative wait for reconfirming price rejection of lows

3110 ........tooo easy :)..locked and loaded

ok I wanted to make a live call as I get accused of not doing it

(regardless of the whole morning calling 3-4 currency pairs consistenetly)

have a good morning - N

WD neil ------- what price were you in and what was your stop --------dont get to cocky as you well know live calls are not easy