FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all ........

been lurking in background more focussed on work but taking a few trades in my break periods

US session has seen a lot of Bull action from a few currencies

the main 2 sells have been Euro and Cad once session settled down from 3pm ish ......

Ucad buys up to 3180's ........but now ranging
Eu sold to 0960's ...........again ranging
Eu sold off to 4700 levels .....not bad at all

have a great evening .........its great down here on the south coast..warm balmy evening around the 25 degrees so will go for a walk down to the seafront ......

N

been out on beach today......too nice for charts !

will post the weekly update video tomorrow

N

morning all ...another week !

overnights
a lot of NZD selling ........usd coming bear into London......gbp relatively bull into London
low volatility .........

London opens 6am
usd the solid sell so far .......NZD buys ..........GBP is ranging .......Yen ranging .net bull for me at moment ......up to 10-15 pips on runs so far from 6am .not bad

pairs scalping
early yen selling got me some EJ/UJ buys

solid bear USD has recently given me some more recent UJ sells , and more recent GU buys , AU buys , NU buys possible (although I don't normally trade NU)

more recently the Falling Euro has given me nice EA sells to 20's from 6am .....

scalp these moves above on rebounds...........usd is a bear play and useable at moment

N

yen bull just hit the turbo...........EJ and UJ sells the lead plays at moment

cad lead sell at moment ......no use to me for UCAD as USD bear as well

its all about following the Alpha currencies guys ............lead buy and lead sell

that's what I am doing this morning on my scalping thread

remember that !!!

N

ok nice session for me already

I have Yen in charge as Bull on London and from Asian
selling usd and euro mainly so far ....

back later ........need to make some calls to far east

N

I really want to buy more GU but holding .....conservative traders wait for 3150 reconfirms to come in

sorry all ..........ive been dragged away from most of mornings action

EA Sells and UCaD buys have seen most action in last hour ........I said Cad looked bear earlier and it has kept coming with usd finally going bull.........Ucad went from 3140's to 70's earlier

Euro was selling earlier ........EA got down to 4640's from 4660's before bouncing north again ...that was -30 from 6am opens

back later
N

I really want to buy more GU but holding .....conservative traders wait for 3150 reconfirms to come in

still ranging 3120-3150...............plenty in-between if you fancy it for fast scalps...............currently I would be happy to rebuy in low 30's on price rejection for more buys

N

yen under huge bear pressure now ..........with Euro becoming more bull

EJ has some good potential now ...........look for rebuys above 116.67/68

Ea looking good above 4670's ..........trade breach or reconfirms into that level

Ucad looks ripe as a buy above 3164's ..........we need usd to come a little more bull

Ucad looks ripe as a buy above 3164's ..........we need usd to come a little more bull

peach buys at 52's earlier ..missed it :(.........if we cant get over the 60's i'll be even happier rebuying at those levels ..

yen under huge bear pressure now ..........with Euro becoming more bull

EJ has some good potential now ...........look for rebuys above 116.67/68

to 78 again .fell to 116.70's :)