FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

agrresive traders could attack GU buys above 3177/78 ...but risky

so slow it hurts .I have 1 small contract still on Ucad sells ...........

gu sells coming again ??................lazarus has nothing on this pairs bear move this morning

Ea selling as well

so slow it hurts .I have 1 small contract still on Ucad sells ...........

ucad rejected for small loss............the GU sell wins it again to 67's ......amazing extended run still but clearly the 3154 lows are now becoming more and more distant

ok I am still playing the Gu south at times and have a little riding the EA south ..........back later for us opens as calls to make now

since USD and Yen continue to hold bull the Ucad is now a potential rebuy above 3010's

N

ok I am still playing the Gu south at times and have a little riding the EA south ..........back later for us opens as calls to make now

since USD and Yen continue to hold bull the Ucad is now a potential rebuy above 3010's

N

well well.........usd and yen hold the bull ........

GU down to 3120's , EA to 4710s.... and Ucad bull got to 3044..........not too shabby

N

Last edited:
eu sells on offer below 1040's but rarely has the venom of the GU moves

hey all

been tied up most of the afternoon ..........been popping in and out when possible

us session has seen a decent selloff on GBP ........to -40/50 pips
Euro came off a little as well ......the rest of G8 bull

pairs traded

Gu sold off from 2.30pm highs of 3150 down to 3088 at times ........decent 50/60 pips on offer

EA has hammered out some nice sells .......from highs of 4730's down to 4676 .....again 40-50 on offer in long run

have a good evening
N

morning all

overnights
Yen bull to +30s
GBP bear to -20's
both have retreated later in session
NZD bull

London 6am .......
Bull USD to +10 , Yen bull at times to +10
GBP the sell to -15's

pairs scalping......

nice continuation of GBP and yen from Asian gives me confidence so far ........been scalping GU sells primarily and a few others off the main currency trends so far

GU selling off 3100 R levels and below until further notice

early days
N

taking yen bear as lead trade now ..........buying EJ............GBP coming north so happy to no reverese GU sells into buys above 3100 if it holds

3113 the high on GU ............if you missed it then wait for next retests ........down to 3106 so far ...........

nice correlation patterns / shape to g8 at moment ............wait for retraces to go back in

EJ rebuys , UJ rebuys , GU rebuys , Ucad resells , EU rebuys

N

GU came back to 3100...........3105 now so hope you made the move

ive taken my contracts on that ...........leaving 1 on to see if it extends