FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

at the moment the GBP and Yen are laying back into Asian main trend patterns .........this is perfect correlation for me to play ........I hate having to reconstruct London where it reverses Asian session bias

N

gu rejecting 3380's back down to 3360's .......fast and tricky .......you call guys to play it

uj sells also attractive but with the usd so bull as well whata the point ?

use correlation to your advantage and play the best pairs from that

great action now from 7am bar .i'm opening up more pairs up to trade so need more screens ....so will post a little later on ......

gbp swinging like a drunken sailor .............Yen the more solid play as a bull

gbp has had 2 semi decent bull bashes ........i'll go above 3400 on confirmation

yen and usd have folded south in last 7-8 mins ......Europeans in charge ........We just need the reconfirmation on that to play the moves out

Euro is main bull and AUD main bear for me at moment ........hence the eA bull domination of my pairs (and scalps) presently

aggressive salpers would be confidently trading GU from low to high 90s ........i'll let it get over the 3400 here

tricky market guys ...........yen bull coming again ...............we need usd to sell dammit

this is not perfect correlation to guarantee me bull GU pips......50/50 if its worth buying above the 00 line

ive resold EJ and UJ a moment ...............GU is a real 50/50 pain .no trade

nope stay yen bull .other currencies are consolidating ..gbp has tanked ........