FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

3388 hit

conservative trader ..wait for reconfirmation of price
aggressive .........buy it

N

now had lows to 82 and its hitting 97/98 in under a minute

are we having fun yet scalpers ?

the GU pair at the moment is not for amateurs guys .........

if you are aggressive you need to have blinding speed to grab the pips

ok by the way ....GU at 3404 and rising

cheers
N

trading especially scalping is pretty frustrating eh ? :)

I can call you the direction ...yep ?...but putting the pips in the bank can be hard work eh ?

that's called EXECUTION guys

the most important skill in your toolbox.............

any idiot can hack together a half decent system......even me

but it take a a lot of practice to enter and exit with 1000% precision and focus

so keep practising every day :).........and make sure you are a master at this skill

later
N

ok gotta scoot ...........USD flashing early bull to me now so all bets off........

hey all ........London morning now over virtually

Sustained selling of Yen off Asian highs has been the message from London session......GBP has held a fairly tight bull range (encouraging)

pairs traded
consistent rebuying of Gu has been rewarded for scalpers ......market up 120 pips from London lows
similarly a weak yen has provided EJ moves of up to 100 pips again from London lows

BOTH ON MY BUY LISTS FROM EARLY CALLS TODAY

so don't tell me you didn't know about them ........!! :)

N

Hey nvp, whats your percentage gain or loss on your account atm?

now there's a question that's historically given me a lot of grief from members where I have published results before ..........let me come back later when more time :)

N

GBP ripping up the us market as well........dropped to 3420's post 1pm an now at3470's

ucad buys , EA buys , EJ buys all in motion as well

nice nice patterns

i havnt played this pm that much .....been watching the fascinating tug of war on the GU ...................what a fixed range

3500-3530.............2 hours of solid ranging 30 pips ............a scalpers paradise if played correctly

have a good evening
N

Hey nvp, whats your percentage gain or loss on your account atm?

hey there - back again

if you exclude the amazing last few days heres what I bat........

I average around 30-40 pips gain in a 2 hour session ...50+ if I get a decent runner

I can trade 3-5 contracts per scalp and then unload the contracts through the scalp dependent on its move

I try to use 2% of capital per trade overall ........and therefore overall I suppose my average capital earned per pip varies based on the mix i get ..but generally ...say its between 0.1% and 0.2% per pip

so on an average day (40pips) I am looking for 4%-5% return on my capital base ......

it can be more if i get some good runners and if i am feeling brave and manage to load a significant element of my 2% on that runner

Brexit was an amazing 18 hour session for me (from early Asian)...........but i had to naturally reduce stakes to accommodate spreads and the margins brokers were demanding

but with the yen bull and the GBP bear alone both generatiing 1,000 pip moves each initially (GBP bear / Yen bull) and then both retracing back 500 pips as well..........clearly it was a good session !!! :)

even Monday rocked .....if anyone was following me i seem to recall trading GU quite a few times and taking about 50 pips per swing ..........every trade was making more than i do most 2 hour mornings on a slow day ......wow !!! :)

N

morning all

overnights
yen / USD bull plays ......solid pattern to +50's on Yen
GBP the sell (surprised ?).to -50's
everyone else are tourists

London 6am .......
yen and usd still bull...retracing at present
mixed bag selling......gbp retracing north at moment

scalp pairs in action ........

hard work .........not much running as yet
EJ sells (off bull yen)
GU sells (off bearish GBP)
EA buys more steady but slower so far
ucad buys pretty solid

lets see what 7am bar does.....if GBP reconfirms its bull change and usd fades more i'll chase it north more aggressively then

N

gbp has rejected more buys ...........yen rebuying .euro selling

EJ resells to 113.80's from 96 some 10 mins ago....ok move

ej spiking south .............sell it more and more

GBP unloading south sell GU

ej sells , GU sells the main 2 pairs .....roll with them ..if yuove missed the 7am bar then play the retrace/bounces

N