FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

Gu at 3291 ...still bears in command .easy pips

EU sells opening up as well

3248 ...........breaking my heart to see gbp on the run again but making pips off the sells

my GBP index down over 200 pips from Asian opens and already 150 down from 6am opens

breaking my heart (and holiday kitty)

N

my GBP index down over 200 pips from Asian opens and already 150 down from 6am opens

breaking my heart (and holiday kitty)

N
:cheesy: will this help
search
do you lot south of the border accept a foreign currency (lol):devilish:

3 duck corrie is 100% sells on GBP at moment against EVERY OTHER G7 currency

breaking my heart

you can play sell a little UJ and EJ but its just 1 pair today now .......

GU

don't know about anyne else but i'm doing pretty ok today now ..........way above daily average pips but then again i'm nowhere near my record pip haul for me after 18 hours of trading on friday

London morning coming towards an end

sadly the GBP selloff in full swing ....250 pips on GBP index sold since Asian openings.....most of them in London post 6am session

Yen has been the biggest beneficiary but most of that taken in the Asian session

CAD has been the boomer London with nearly 100 pips in the stack so far .......

ive been cruising the GU sell all morning as less politics and spreads involved

hope you had a good one - i certainly have

N

hey all

i'm trading through a lunch break now ...........

Gu descent had slowed but its gone off again ....... 3220 - 3190 been a ranging battleground for a good while.......

just spiked to 3150's ..........fast and furious

yen and USD buying so we have a solid carry trade pattern in play ...........EJ selling as well .EU selling .........Europe under siege at moment

N

us session well in play...

GBP is actually fighting back from lows London morning session...its come back 60-70 pips
yen and usd struggling ........
Euro after a bad start is fighting north again following GBP

pairs to be trading

Gu buys going ok........very deep retraces though so be careful .......would be nervous below 3180's
Ea buys very tidy at moment
Ucad buys as well

later
N

crazy correlation at the moment guys .........if you are watching currency strengths you will understand what I mean .......

all you fib fans .........GBP index has bounced 25% retrace from Asian openings now and the incessant selling that has occurred .........enough ???

3214/15...........I don't know guys ..............I think GU gonna fold a little now ..watching for confirmation to sell

bounces to 3227 ..............fair dos ..............I am gonna sell it though soon.i can smell a bear play coming