FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

gu reconfirming resells around 3350-3340 zone
EU popping back into 1077/80's
Ucad reselling to low 3030's ...

waiting ..............

didn't want to take that so expensive but retrace wasn't happening .........may cost me that

3327/28..........will be as tight as I can and take 25/26 for first contract to get b/e's

already reduced contract size as its not biting .......at 3331 .............still

bailed -3 pips ...............sorry guys I was too aggressive on that ............

i'll have one more scalp attempt before a call to make .............hmmmmmmm

i'll stay on all same pairs

ok now reversing the call and looking for GU long guys ........let it breach the 3345's first

let me be clear .........the Euro Bear vs YEN & USD bull are meuch better patterns at moment than chasing GBP buys

so GU is a bull but the correlation is not perfect ........

N

ok that's it ...........gotta take some calls

I was around b/e chasing the GU up and down the pips ...........very imperfect signal on it but hey ............its the most fun pair to trade when the volatility is rocking !

3348 on that call above 45 so hang in there.............

later
N

ok that's it ...........gotta take some calls

I was around b/e chasing the GU up and down the pips ...........very imperfect signal on it but hey ............its the most fun pair to trade when the volatility is rocking !

3348 on that call above 45 so hang in there.............

later
N

3361 now so i'm up on the 3 trades called :)

I caught it better than I thought :) ...............ok locked in and riding it up ...........plenty pips up on those 3 called

GU 3373 so far

back later
N