FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

i was getting regular rides on 50 pips on Friday re this kinda signal ............but not today sadly

ok the 7am bar chopped the market back......i was tight on my euro bull pairs so expected it ........

back later ......i'm plenty up this morning now so no complaints

Gu getting in the mix now more and more for extended resells ....i would prefer to see it crash the 3380 S line though

N

back again for a look...........

jees the gbp is warming up eh ? .........big swing north there......and it breached the 3415 i was watching ...........

osbournes speech at 7am was pretty lupewarm in my opinon..........jees the guy looked like he was being held up by a peg as he talked about his commitment to managing the finances of this country

market wont buy it ..........they know we have been plunged into stormy waters with a leadership team that has been mutinied by the people and pirate Boris ...and that lukewarm speech wont hold them off ......

jees the markets are going to fly so i will hang in for 8am action

N

strategy ? .............well generally i don't figure more than 2-3 minutes ahead for scalping and go with he flow

most people assume the Ftse will open gap down (Durrr)

but the question is how deep will be the hit and how much/quickly will it come back

my strategy will be as follows

1) let the market settle on bell.........

assuming we see the Ftse hit = GBP +EUR fall and Yen+USD rise

then trade the fade as the market comes back over th next 30 mins

with spreads widening i wont get to risky on plays .........no need to gamble ......if it looks safe i will trade the retrce

ok game on ................if you are a trainee trader and this doesn't get you excited ...then nothing ever will in this business ....so walk now

N

so far since 6am the real winner has been the EJ trade ........its been to +80 pips from 6am

and i did ok on its bull run so far

nothing else close in my stable

at the moment regardless of 8am strategy i have to trade what i see

I see potential buying GU from 3420's

EJ rebuys tempting from 112.45..........but i need more Euro bull again ...Euro is off the boil

its literally impossible to believe GBP will stay strong in next 15 mins

so loading up my GBP sells now

yen weakening again ................don't believe it

i am going to have to reluctantly override what i am seeing

N

euro is nearest to the door re anticipated 8am signal .....again loading it for a sell

i don't beliee what i am seeing at moment

GBP and Eur should sell

yen and USd should rise

watching Ftse .....jees just like the old days when i played its correlation to G8 a lot more...........

pretty solid ftse at moment so all bets off ..........they bought his speech

ok i will keep half an eye out but no fireworks

i made my normal pip quota already so cant be fussed staying in if its not as volatile as i was expecting :)

my EJ (despite my attempts to disprespect it re Ftse Bell ) has got to + 100 pips now from 6am so as the old saying goes

trade what you see........

and not what you want to see :)

cheers
N

s

yens fallen 100 pips now since 6am from its Asian high ....relativel surprising to me as was excpecting a bounce at 8am

wait ........Here it comes ?

guys sell GBP and Euro its possibly turning now

i'll wait and trade for a few more minutes here

gbp now under siege .........can it hold the line

N