Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacinto said:
morning, havent made a live trade for some time. looking for an entry on a swing short on eurjpy. looking for a decent move down (some 200 pips or more). lets see if it happens. lookinf for entries around 155.50 to 70 mark, already missed preferred entry at 60 due to schoolrun.

j
Not recommending anything Jacinto but that looks like a promising option. All the European currencies are at last 'in sync'. GBP's previous run left strong against US but also way to strong against Euro and swissie. This run they are all more or less in step. CAD looks about right but Yen looks way to weak to me. The only 'western' economy running a trading surplus, I would have thought much closer to the 110 mark would be about right.

Uphios said:
Not recommending anything Jacinto but that looks like a promising option. All the European currencies are at last 'in sync'. GBP's previous run left strong against US but also way to strong against Euro and swissie. This run they are all more or less in step. CAD looks about right but Yen looks way to weak to me. The only 'western' economy running a trading surplus, I would have thought much closer to the 110 mark would be about right.

I have the ditto trade open am short on eur\jpy as well.... :cheesy:

rav700 said:
I have the ditto trade open am short on eur\jpy as well.... :cheesy:

well, one thing is for sure. we will end up having a beer tonight. either to cry or to celebrate. :cheesy:

well done rav. lets see if it gives the goodies.

edit: got another swing short open, but that one is unfortunately a paper trade :rolleyes: short GBPCHF from 2.375 well in profit (+130 pips). testing a strategy, and now testing for real on eurjpy.

thanks uphios, lets see what comes from it. i will take a break and go read the newspaper and coffe, back to see the close of the next 4 hr bar.

good day

9480+ and I will consider short, may go a little further up to touch 95's but I will watch for the turn. We have now retraced 38.2 of the down move from 23rd Jan and some one once said, markets like to turn on fibs;) .

Speaking of fibs, remember 'the US supports a stong dollar'.

Following the recent indications of "Stagflation" I'm going to be short Dow today and Long cable - Apart from around 12:30 when CPI data is out which I think will give USD a temporary pop.

So for me.... Short dow now, remaining long cable until later in morning where I will step aside, wait for CPI and then long the pull back.

All FWIW and IMVHO of course - may well be a load of old b***** :LOL:

29Investments said:
Following the recent indications of "Stagflation" I'm going to be short Dow today and Long cable - Apart from around 12:30 when CPI data is out which I think will give USD a temporary pop.

So for me.... Short dow now, remaining long cable until later in morning where I will step aside, wait for CPI and then long the pull back.

All FWIW and IMVHO of course - may well be a load of old b***** :LOL:
Tripple witching soon!!!!

Last edited:
2be said:
CCI Divergence on 15 min cable, going short @9460, tight SL , First target 9410

I wanted to go short but I think I will wait to see if it has another attempt to 75 region at all...

Hope it goes well mate :cheesy:

Happy Trading
Rav

rav700 said:
I wanted to go short but I think I will wait to see if it has another attempt to 75 region at all...

Hope it goes well mate :cheesy:

Happy Trading
Rav
Thats wise rav, in a few min Tripple Witching

Personally I won't play DOW short, the thing is way too biased to only go one way and that's up. Prefer to go long DOW on major pullbacks and even then I don't like the overnight carry rate.