FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I must say I strongly agree with you especially when half of the ads on the site are from companies waiting to stiff you anyway.

Maybe it's because he isn't paying!

Thanks Nick, I was beginning to get the feeling that speaking outside the box is a big no no around here.

If anybody did see my exchange with him they would clearly see that I was actually challenging him, but in a non confrontational way.

Davie (& others) why don't you just come on here with your original Nic.

It is multi nics that people (& mods) really have a problem with.

I sussed it was him in his first post, I'm sure most others did, he didn't actually try to hide it.

Maybe your right Nick, he's trying to do it on the cheap ;)

If you look deeply into robertsons method of trying to scam its very interesting and follows a pattern.
I may analyse it fully on my thread.Have you noticed that each time he re invents he has a different method- he had access to the dax order book last time-now its market auction etc--------this gets people interested as its a new theory.he then has certain people intrigued and hooked or at least interested.he is then playing a 50 50 position and hoping it goes his way-if it does he usually hooks certain people.he then gets multi nics in on the game and moves onto twitter etc-he will always trap someone.he obviously fails at trading on a personal level as he needs to scam.I do not hate/dislike him as i have a big hobby re scams/corruption etc.

Last edited:
If you look deeply into robertsons method of trying to scam its very interesting and follows a pattern.
I may analyse it fully on my thread.Have you noticed that each time he re invents he has a different method- he had access to the dax order book last time-now its market auction etc--------this gets people interested as its a new theory.he then has certain people intrigued and hooked or at least interested.he is then playing a 50 50 position and hoping it goes his way-if it does he usually hooks certain people.he then gets multi nics in on the game and moves onto twitter etc-he will always trap someone.he obviously fails at trading on a personal level as he needs to scam.I do not hate/dislike him as i have a big hobby re scams/corruption etc.

Totally agree, re the whole auction thing, that is why I waved it off in my last post to him, by talking about smoke & mirrors.

You do keep talking about how he gets certain people "intrigued & hooked etc" & how he scams the unwitting etc, but I cannot for one minute believe that anybody on this forum (& especially on this thread) is frankly dead-headed enough to follow him off a twitter cliff.

Anyway this for me is more about making the box more 3 dimensional than one particular person or a scammer, I really enjoyed this thread when Jessi started it, who is now where ? .......oh wait a minute, the dirty [email protected] really knows.....over to Columbo ;)

I am certainly no multi nic, never will be, I find it all rather odd that you would hide your original ID because you may have felt you lost credibility etc, or sin of all sins.........a vendor masquerading as a newbie.....dum dum duuuum...."why, it was old man rivers all along !!"

Have a good weekend mate

Last edited:
^ agree to on your detective work though not overly taxing I must say.
I believe it had more to do with the fabricated statement that then was hastily withdrawn.

^ agree to on your detective work though not overly taxing I must say.
I believe it had more to do with the fabricated statement that then was hastily withdrawn.
i missed that statement-what was it
jessie is ds-i like him to be honest :devilish::love:

Totally agree, re the whole auction thing, that is why I waved it off in my last post to him, by talking about smoke & mirrors.

You do keep talking about how he gets certain people "intrigued & hooked etc" & how he scams the unwitting etc, but I cannot for one minute believe that anybody on this forum (& especially on this thread) is frankly dead-headed enough to follow him off a twitter cliff.

Anyway this for me is more about making the box more 3 dimensional than one particular person or a scammer, I really enjoyed this thread when Jessi started it, who is now where ? .......oh wait a minute, the dirty [email protected] really knows.....over to Columbo ;)

I am certainly no multi nic, never will be, I find it all rather odd that you would hide your original ID because you may have felt you lost credibility etc, or sin of all sins.........a vendor masquerading as a newbie.....dum dum duuuum...."why, it was old man rivers all along !!"

Have a good weekend mate
i think moneylender was fooled lol-he was barred from his twitter:eek:

Next time take bus number 73 and leave your Ferrari at home. ;)
Thats a big 10/4 mate
hqdefault.jpg

Morning...

areas of interest:

10785 area
10740-10730.

My initial target in this correction / sell off is in that 10600-10500 area for a swing long to make HHs

The Dow hit and broke my target of 17930 to hit a high of about 17980 ... it topped between the 3rd / 4th Nov but started its main stronger decline from Nov 5th... on one of my cycles that I indicated ...

most Other cycles that I indicated since the start of the next swing rally from late Sept / early Oct after the main Aug 24th Low... seemed to come in as continuation cycles rather than reversal cycles.. that made it tricky .. as prior to this many of the cycles I worked with did see several regular reversals.. so from early Oct to early Nov.. that was one of the longest spells I have had for a while without any reversals..which so far has been a rare situation..for me ...

The Dow is now moving into the next cycle that I have in mind.. between today and Monday Nov 16th... so I will be curious to see if it reverse again.

At the moment the Dow has also fell into the level ranges that I indicated may become support after I had thought may have been resistance during the prior rally...ie between 17360 to 17230.

Below 17230.. I would think support may be at around 17000/ 16960

My next cycle target is around Dec 4th/6th..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My higher targets resistance are 17880 to 17930..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...ading-ideas-discussions-1106.html#post2648818

Last weeks rally broke my initial resistance levels 17230 to 17360..I will be curious to see if those levels act as some form of support if the market declines as often they can based on the anlaysis that I do.

If it does not reverse and decline into next week, I am uncertain what to expect ...but other cycles I have would be between the 28th/30th....Then Around Nov 5th/6th.

After Nov 8th...My Next major cycles come in After Mid November...early and Late December and January !

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...ading-ideas-discussions-1084.html#post2646636

Last edited:
mhdkyw.png

Dax into next week - areas marked. Not too sure how it's going to open in spite of Paris attacks. I've looked at every market reaction when a terrorist attack has happened (9/11, 7/7) and there is an initial sell off, which typically presents a buying opportunity.

I also see this type of pattern forming. Still don't think we're in trouble i.e regarding bear market. We were due a technical correction after last month *touch wood*

mhdkyw.png

Dax into next week - areas marked. Not too sure how it's going to open in spite of Paris attacks. I've looked at every market reaction when a terrorist attack has happened (9/11, 7/7) and there is an initial sell off, which typically presents a buying opportunity.

I also see this type of pattern forming. Still don't think we're in trouble i.e regarding bear market. We were due a technical correction after last month *touch wood*

Me amigo, that upward sloping support trendline doesn't look right to me. :rolleyes:

Should capture lows below and be steeper imo. More points it touches the more relevant and significant the TL becomes - so they say.

Which should bring our current level to be right on that support line.

Just a thought fwiw.

Me amigo, that upward sloping support trendline doesn't look right to me. :rolleyes:

Should capture lows below and be steeper imo. More points it touches the more relevant and significant the TL becomes - so they say.

Which should bring our current level to be right on that support line.

Just a thought fwiw.

(y)

haha thanks Atilla tbf, i literally just drew it from where I saw the lows. To anyone looking at it, please don't take that as advice or where I see support it going to be :LOL:

mhdkyw.png

Looks like this formation / that trend line held well after all. Oh well could not predict that. Market goes where it wants.

10480 held well today - nearly a 400 point pump - did not take. Was a bit uncomfortable taking that knowing the cause of that gap down.

Areas for tomorrow:

10885-10920