FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

looking for some sort of momentum on this point up here (dax) no conviction with a decent pop, more prod & collect, suggesting it wants the 900 & above, but it should be burning through stops up here

very fishy........wheres the rip ???

I'm in limbo, the flow is obviously up, but I want the retrace, it seems limp

Just fall you **** :LOL:
A pundit was saying how all retailer traders want to "buy on the dips", but when it dips you have the fear and are not sure if it won't fall lower so hold off going long, so miss the opportunity entirely.

I think this is what happened to more than a few of us yesterday, I know it certainly happened to me :|

A pundit was saying how all retailer traders want to "buy on the dips", but when it dips you have the fear and are not sure if it won't fall lower so hold off going long, so miss the opportunity entirely.

I think this is what happened to more than a few of us yesterday, I know it certainly happened to me :|

Retail traders will be buying now lol *too late* - the whales will smash them soon enough.

As retail (& we are all retail) we just need to adjust our sights at all levels

It can & will smash up through supposed resistance

It can & will smash through supposed support

All day, everyday

right now on the dax everybody is looking at the the obvious areas below, but it has a few supposed support zones below, that's all they are.

But the flow is up

So If I get in on a short (as half the world expects it to) I fully expect price to come back up for clearout at the very least, then possibly a pop up as it clears out further short stops

This train of thought helps keep me from itchy finger syndrome & to actually counter the expected move, therefore going long for instance

I look for likely cluster areas

I use sb as a vehicle so I have the double Maradonna to navigate, as I'm sure most of us reading this also has ;)

I've seen all sorts of shenanigans, locked out, green screen, price bars cleared out etc, unable to close out.......& they refused a refund !

Dancing with the devil

I should add they refused a refund when I'd been blatantly unable to close out after their platform froze

What do you do though ? Tie up thousands in a dma account ?