ScreenShot052.gif
    91.7 KB · Views: 60
dax chart updated from yesterday at 8 am
trends marked
we had the change of trend marked at aqua
price just went up and never broke the trend/thick green
trends are over the last 2 weeks..so a very wide chart

DAX - 1H Charts - Daily PP Levels

Broken out of the wedge and looks like we are going for a HH on the short 1 hour TF.

PP is @ 10103 but likely to test first target R1 @ 10246

Beware of PMI data though - all can change with increased volatility.

Attachments

• DAX_1H_150903_0825.GIF
    DAX_1H_150903_0825.GIF
    28.4 KB · Views: 145
SPX - 1H Charts - PP Daily Levels

Heading for the key 1970s area which is very strong R/S point.

PP is @ 1944 and we are likely to test R1 as it stands.

Trade Balance data coming from US at 1:30pm so beware.

First target R1 @ 1970 for now.

Attachments

• SPX_1H_150903_0830.GIF
    SPX_1H_150903_0830.GIF
    28.5 KB · Views: 76
If you look on the middle of that chart, you can see price coiling up. We've got draghi speaking tomorrow - if he announces more QE, I'm pretty sure we'll see a rally to that 10350 area. After that, dax needs to decide whether it want to pump or dump...generally a big coil like that normally goes in the direction of the trend...so that means more down action.

The key moment will be Tuesday and Wednesday...China announce trade, CPI etc - check your economic calendars. If it's to follow all the news we've been hearing so far, it should be a bad number lol you know what that means, more tank...

Ignore the bigger wedge- that will change as time goes on...it's just so i don't forget :LOL:

No bias as usual, just the price action[/QUOTE]

What if he doesn't announce any QE? :rolleyes:

If he does I can see China devaluing again that's for sure! :whistling

(y)

If you look on the middle of that chart, you can see price coiling up. We've got draghi speaking tomorrow - if he announces more QE, I'm pretty sure we'll see a rally to that 10350 area. After that, dax needs to decide whether it want to pump or dump...generally a big coil like that normally goes in the direction of the trend...so that means more down action.

The key moment will be Tuesday and Wednesday...China announce trade, CPI etc - check your economic calendars. If it's to follow all the news we've been hearing so far, it should be a bad number lol you know what that means, more tank...

Ignore the bigger wedge- that will change as time goes on...it's just so i don't forget :LOL:

No bias as usual, just the price action

(y)[/QUOTE]

Sorry that was incorrect. I was meant to say a more dovish tone lol my bad. 2 different things but no clue where I got more QE from - tired thinking :)

Hi Chronic,

I agree with your initial post and believe you to be correct. If more QE is announced then markets will rally. Some 40% expecting it apparently.

Auntie Yellen is trying to move away from it so once hooked it's very difficult to come off.

Should be fun. (y)

Dee's 1958 working a treat too. :)

Third test and we'll breach it I reckon.

1970s is the zone to strike. (y)

No bias as usual, just the price action

(y)[/QUOTE]

BUY the rumour SELL the fact trade with draghi

Afternoon chaps, ready for the afternoon rally? *cough* chaos
Ressoto and chicken breast for lunch. Cheeky twix at the end to cap it off.