FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Not my best day. Several stops taken out.

Less is more day today.

Will have to come back and play again tomorrow. :whistling
p/f ...you are always in a trade...the chart is either bullish or bearish..and you just filter the signals...no bias

2it35e1.png

If you look on the middle of that chart, you can see price coiling up. We've got draghi speaking tomorrow - if he announces more QE, I'm pretty sure we'll see a rally to that 10350 area. After that, dax needs to decide whether it want to pump or dump...generally a big coil like that normally goes in the direction of the trend...so that means more down action.

The key moment will be Tuesday and Wednesday...China announce trade, CPI etc - check your economic calendars. If it's to follow all the news we've been hearing so far, it should be a bad number lol you know what that means, more tank...

Ignore the bigger wedge- that will change as time goes on...it's just so i don't forget :LOL:

No bias as usual, just the price action

10350 target hit.

Now...needs to hold above this to suggest a breakout. Could still be a fake but no signal as of yet. Tomorrow / Monday will be interesting.

Not my best day. Several stops taken out.

Less is more day today.

Will have to come back and play again tomorrow. :whistling

unlucky there mate, i started buying after broke resistance near 10300. not major move up since then,

euro short was the one.

sounds too easy to bee true
ah...well
p/f signals are either bullish or bearish...nothing in between
so...the last signal gives us an idea of ths state of the market
we either ignore it and wait for confirmation or we trade it
even when market is in a consolidation ,...we are always looking for that breakout point and we take positions within the consolidation
bias is based on signals and not what you think the market MIGHT do
as you saw...the bears got rinsed on the move up to 1975 at the open ...there was only 2 bearish signals on that upmove..the rest were all bullish
the downmove after was alot more bearish...only 2 bullish upmoves in that downtrend..as against 15 bear signals
all on the one minute...nimble fingers for that one
we are not really dependant on calling levels...it is more to do with market disequilibrium/breakouts

Last edited:
bulls got tested in 1947 area not the 1955 as we thought....but who cares..not a problem to us.....we are not reliant on specific areas...
good bullish signals came in at 1950