FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Euro bouncing off PP-S2 @ 1.1020...

fwiw think it will retrace back to 1.1060/80 before heading back down to 1.10.

Attachments

• Euro_1H_150818_1508.GIF
    Euro_1H_150818_1508.GIF
    22.2 KB · Views: 49
I say we hump it and then lump it. (n)

It's pumping. Let's see how high it can go...

:LOL:

Last edited:
Trailing Sell Limit orders set following SPX by 5 pips.

DAX TSL filled again @ 10934. No SL/Manual. Tgt @ 10880 :)

I think that'll do me for the day. Nice movement all round. Gearing up for the big one. Should see a monster day sometime this week.

Number of TSL filled on SPX and in +ve pips... Wondering whether to close or not.

Always good days for me when indeces are range or downward bound. :)

The only period where I couldn't handle the Dax was that month when the Greek malarkey was going on. No good for my heart rate at all

See another bounce off 10910s. Doesn't want to relinquish 10900.

Upside trailing off at 10950s.

Forever, narrowing range...

SPX coming back down to test PP-0 @ 2095.

Only a matter of time. Think we'll hold this for Fed speel tomorrow. That's assuming markets can hold their nerve. Check parachutes...

:whistling

Attachments

• DAX_5m_150818_1649.GIF
    DAX_5m_150818_1649.GIF
    38.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
This is the what I was talking about in earlier Sunday post.

“It is difficult to see how this market will break out of this range when a fifth of the S&P 500 stocks are down 20% or more and the indexes are lead higher by fewer and fewer stocks,” said Bruce Bittles, chief investment strategist at RW Baird & Co.

We believe that the Federal Reserve’s September meeting might prove to be a catalyst to jolt the markets higher if it does raise interest rates, as it would signal confidence in the economy,” Bittles said.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us...ns-to-buy-2015-08-18?link=MW_home_latest_news