FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

chart

Attachments

• ScreenShot025.gif
    ScreenShot025.gif
    96.6 KB · Views: 125
Just out @ 10960 from 11,000 area. Retracement to that breakout line @11,000, shorts kill it off.
Internet playing up - could not leave it to run but

Just got back in from a cycling trip with some maintenance thrown in. Met some amazing cycling people. Soooo OT. Discussions were about .25% of a mm spacing between chain and what impact it had on pedaling. :eek: :sleep::eek:

Some people need to get out more. Hang on a minute they are cyclist! Well not my cup of tea. Great guys just OT. I don't think they were impressed with my bike mechanics. FGS it's a bike for getting from A to B.

I thought I'd let you know there is a life outside of trading :cheesy:

Anyhow, AAPL has already made my day. Xmas has come early this year. Two gap down days. :)

Don't know what to think about markets today. I don't see any good news and this stuff will linger on for good few weeks imo.

Moreover, Autumn earning reports likely to be off target with this slow down. So adjustment should start now. Short bias will be maintained. Not seeing any strong bounces yet.

Just got back in from a cycling trip with some maintenance thrown. Met some amazing cycling people. Soooo OT. Discussions were about .025% spacing between chain and what impact it had on pedaling. :eek: :sleep::eek:

Some people need to get out more. Hang on a minute they are cyclist! Well not my cup of tea. Great guys just OT. I don't think they were impressed with my bike mechanics. FGS it's a bike for getting from A to B.

I thought I'd let you know there is a life outside of trading :cheesy:

Anyhow, AAPL has already made my day. Xmas has come early this year. Two gap down days. :)

Don't know what to think about markets today. I don't see any good news and this stuff will linger on for good few weeks imo.

Moreover, Autumn earning reports likely to be off target with this slow down. So adjustment should start now. Short bias will be maintained. Not seeing any strong bounces yet.

haha love it. dax made my year today, i got lucky on the way down been selling all day. spx however trying to spoil things, slow to come off

back in at break of 11952
jus closed
imho..there could be a bounce....maybe in that area
no signal for a bounce as yet

haha love it. dax made my year today, i got lucky on the way down been selling all day. spx however trying to spoil things, slow to come off

spx and ws r having a serious tussle thats for sure, hopefully they don't want to miss the party :p

Should be a good afternoon. 10985 is support on 30 mins. 11170 is horizontal resistance and looks to be trend res too. All on 30 mins, no chart look at this on my phone lol

but price is getting ready for a pump or a dump. 30 min / 1 hour says it all

We got the dump from that price consolidation. Simple breakout trading, no bias, just price action. Even though got out early, I'm happy with that. :LOL:

dax is off almost -700 in couples days, should well get the bottom of the daily channel taking us to 10600 area not far off.

Wow - capitulation!

I'd have 10800 as target. Doubt S3 will hold at this rate.

SPX heading to 2044.

Straps on! Check parachute. Bail out! (n)

Now!

Why wait for the Fed what are they going to do? Not raise rates? Who cares what they do now? They ain't going to do Jack! And if they do Jack then I'd be thinking everyone is up some creek with no paddle and loadsa radio active hillbillyboys.

Poohey goohey stuff in the markets going on right now.

I don't think the Chinese know what they are doing either. They can kiss demand for their goods goodbye.

Cusp of a new era and all that. Keep smiling. :)