FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Yellen must be **** herself right about now. No interest rise this Sept. What will that mean for stocks? Will the market not care and continue the correction or will we see a massive rally?? PA will tell you all.

Market snapshot...

Utilities - safety play's all up. Everything else down... :rolleyes:

This heatmap is worth glancing at if you want to feeeeel the market. (y)

http://www.finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec

Attachments

• Mkt_snapshot_150812.GIF
    Mkt_snapshot_150812.GIF
    178.8 KB · Views: 189
China apparently says there is no basis for continued devaluation.

This could be horse trading with the IMF. Let us in and we'll peg the currency keeping it stable or keep us out and we'll devalue???

Also, another analyst said this could be just China setting currency before being allowed in.

We could have rapid turns. Who knows??? :rolleyes:

it'd be inetersting to know how much this thread turns over per week haha. In a year, I'm pretty sure we're looking at close to a £1,000,000 :LOL:

Most calls we make on here are correct. Never seen a day where we've inconsistently made the wrong calls.

China apparently says there is no basis for continued devaluation.

This could be horse trading with the IMF. Let us in and we'll peg the currency keeping it stable or keep us out and we'll devalue???

Also, another analyst said this could be just China setting currency before being allowed in.

We could have rapid turns. Who knows??? :rolleyes:

could turn, still room to the downside in spx, dax however has to grind out a low once the china thing calms down, come along way down from start of the week

I can see our names in the headlines now in the news.

"The Million Pound thread" - Anonymous users who go by the name "Dentist, Chronic Trader, Atilla, F2calv, Local1, Radin, Jessie, 2BE"

it'd be inetersting to know how much this thread turns over per week haha. In a year, I'm pretty sure we're looking at close to a £1,000,000 :LOL:

Most calls we make on here are correct. Never seen a day where we've inconsistently made the wrong calls.

i dont know about that i had howlers in crude last month. never trade that again!
hit ratio of around 30% for me.

I think I prefer DAX tanks vs. DOW tanks - the dow is just a bit more of a stubborn lady, not nearly as easy as daxy tbh

Revenge trade, re-entered @17181, just give me a bloody 10 points then I can grab a beer!

re: "turns over per week" how would you determine that? Do you mean profits or exposure?

Wouldn't want to get carried away but I appreciate the mixture of opinions on this thread. Always good to have mixed skills sets in any team. Not good to have too many of any crowd. Different styles and calls etc.

I have my head issues with bias and long calls but do appreciate and enjoy watching you guys do it. I have secretly had a go at one or two. Some successful some failures.

Watching P&F charts on 5mins too and they are great for scalping.

Yes all round great crowd and super thread. (y)

I think I prefer DAX tanks vs. DOW tanks - the dow is just a bit more of a stubborn lady, not nearly as easy as daxy tbh

Revenge trade, re-entered @17181, just give me a bloody 10 points then I can grab a beer!

re: "turns over per week" how would you determine that? Do you mean profits or exposure?

Turnover so profits. I'm pretty sure this thread is looking at close to a million

Turnover so profits. I'm pretty sure this thread is looking at close to a million

ok, well Monday I lost a packet by shorting too early [was happy to hold but then panic set in], thankfully made 95% of it back over last 2 sessions, now ready to fight another day!

now flat - [hopefully] good trading all! until tomorrow...

tested 50 twice, upside to 80-00, dax finding support in high teens

I'm thinking RSI is positive so likely to try for 11000... Impending breakout to the upside.

Would love to try a long. So have placed a Trailing SL buy order. Following 5 ticks.
Will let you know if it gets filled.

Just got filled long @ 10935.8... SL @ 15