FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Atilla, i don't think FED will be raising rates this Sept. Chinese devaluation is a nail in the coffin to that. All out currency war now.

DAX is trying to hold PP-S2 @ 11051.

May get some pull back but I don't see how with the Euro rising against the dollar too. Euro @ 1.11+

Prospect of Fed raising rates is gone... So with falling Yuan and falling Dollar, massive debts the Europeans are sort of in a pickle sandwich to coin a phrase... ;)

(n)

Brent & WTI bouncing this morning, currently long on both with stops @ BE fully expecting to get stopped out now that I've posted :)

DAX is trying to hold PP-S2 @ 11051.

May get some pull back but I don't see how with the Euro rising against the dollar too. Euro @ 1.11+

Prospect of Fed raising rates is gone... So with falling Yuan and falling Dollar, massive debts the Europeans are sort of in a pickle sandwich to coin a phrase... ;)

(n)

yep, plus all the german exports to china getting hit. all them bm,audi's and mercs

back in for a bit more on break of 11020
closed at spike which was prev supp 11055
scalp out of that area

to be it in perspective its only a 2% drop in the yuan, versus 35% in jap yen over last 3 years and 10% aussie in a year just heard on bloomberg.

they should just free float

SPX - PP Levels

Heading due South... Wondering if pressure or gifts will be presented to the Chinese to reverse their decidison.

We have broken down from the narrowing sideways wedge mentioned good few days now. So to me this is a clear signal. Second confirmation will be 2040/50 area. If that goes than we'll see 2000 pretty quickly.

Plan is the same with respect to SPX. No change. Sideways move to test a HL or LL? Short bias all the way. I dream of the day when we'll see 1750/1550/1350 even.

Can't wait to see what happens to AAPL? 108 good lucky number 8 !

Attachments

• SPX_D_150812_0912.GIF
    SPX_D_150812_0912.GIF
    36.4 KB · Views: 133
excellent movement so far on the levels we had marked
11k..the low was 10986...who cares
scalp long closed

Every single USD currency pair is consolidating for Sept - loon on long term TF's. Waiting to pop. My bets on a Euro/USD rally.

This is a quote from Rickard's book "The death of Money" written in 2014.

Leading on from currency wars / devaluation of Yuan "The modern financial ware arsenal includes covert hedge funds and cyberattacks that can compromise order entry systems to mimic a flood of sell orders on stocks like Apple, Google, and IBM. Efficient-market theorists who are skeptical of such tactics fail to fathom the irrational underbelly of markets in full flight. Financial war is not about wealth maximisation but victory"

Every single USD currency pair is consolidating for Sept - loon on long term TF's. Waiting to pop. My bets on a Euro/USD rally.

This is a quote from Rickard's book "The death of Money" written in 2014.

Leading on from currency wars / devaluation of Yuan "The modern financial ware arsenal includes covert hedge funds and cyberattacks that can compromise order entry systems to mimic a flood of sell orders on stocks like Apple, Google, and IBM. Efficient-market theorists who are skeptical of such tactics fail to fathom the irrational underbelly of markets in full flight. Financial war is not about wealth maximisation but victory"

we need that bloke from Hounslow...fake sell orders

to be it in perspective its only a 2% drop in the yuan, versus 35% in jap yen over last 3 years and 10% aussie in a year just heard on bloomberg.

they should just free float

China, I think are now the 2nd/3rd biggest global economy and have to act mature. They don't have negative GDP just a slowing down one to 3%. They also have net BoP surplus. Their housing building bubble is one they have engineered them selves. They are suffering from mighty Power and God delusion right now thinking they can control capitalism and the free market economy as they have done controlling people with communism. They are not a free market economy but to use another phrase - state capitalism. Same as Russia where government still owns much of big industry.

What they are doing is wrong imo. It may be because the Yuan was not admitted to IMF SDF basket. This may let the US and IMF reconsider their decision to reject and instead include the Yuan.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/12/us-china-markets-imf-idUSKCN0QH04T20150812

Last edited:
Nice scalps from D's 11059 area. Thanks. 11,000 now support - breach, weak bounce, kill it off.. Break out areas have been identified. Should be a good day now. Horizontal res @ 11100 and areas marked this morning.