FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

vo1rw8.png

2ch54zn.png

Ok. 11650 is going to be a really big battle ground / key area. Major Horizontal res and trend res - 4 hourly on the former and Daily on the latter. If it gets past that we have trend res @ 11694.

Trend support at 11470 area on 4 hour, 11485 area on 1 hour.

11535 minor support on 15 mins (not posted though)

Knew not to take this one. 11500 was support and it held pretty well. So just left the trade alone as I was unsure, but I smell manipulation before the big number @ 10. let's see.

Nice breakout from 11500 though..

That was a rapid tear down through PP-S1 support at 11486.
Was expecting a little bit more support there. :eek:

11363 next target imo.

Can't see US receiving China news well so perhaps for the afternoon session we'll get there.

PP-S3 ultimate level 11294 (11300) may act as support for end of day if US get the wobbles too.

what do you guys think of EUR/USD and cable?

That's a tough question to answer with the dirty currency wars. Like pelting dirty old eggs at each other.

Euro PP 1.10. Range 1.08 - 1.12
Cable PP 1.55. Range 1.52 - 1.58

Shorting indeces has better probabilities imo - whilst watching gold and oil.

Euro/Dax inverse moves good hedge when moving sideways. :idea:

DAX trying to reclaim 11486. PP-S1 which is likely to become R next.

Expecting another turn but may have more play waiting for US open.

Target still 11363 imo.

5min charts showing 11486 tried but capitulated very quickly.

Attachments

• DAX_15m_150811_1019.GIF
    DAX_15m_150811_1019.GIF
    27.7 KB · Views: 52
DAX trying to reclaim 11486. PP-S1 which is likely to become R next.

Expecting another turn but may have more play waiting for US open.

Target still 11363 imo.

5min charts showing 11486 tried but capitulated very quickly.

There is trend support @ 11370 area too. It was a breakout area as well Think I'll take that one. What a tank from that area you posted earlier.

It's been all about the breakout areas today, what a morning.

This is why it's so important to tlook at the price action and remove the biases. 11500 this morning was a classic example of that. It was support on the 5 min chart. Broke so it was likely our areas wouldn't hold.

bounced back to previous low/support now res area at 40 then back down, sub 11400 only matter of time. looking at daily chart plenty room to the downside still. 11000 over next few days.

There is trend support @ 11370 area too. It was a breakout area as well Think I'll take that one. What a tank from that area you posted earlier.

It's been all about the breakout areas today, what a morning.

Scalp from here and out. Not hanging around - 11396 will do me well. 11400 was supp this morning.

Yep bounce off 11380 effectively.
Question now is what's next. Will PP-S2 hold?
I reckon today we may just see PP-S3 @ 11294.

We really need the bulls to show! I think it'll be down to US open and some labour costs. Either way I can't see how Fed will raise rates and let the Dollar kill the economy.

Moreover, devalued Yuan means cheaper goods adding to deflation coupled with falling oil prices. Whoooppeeee. No inflation, no rate rises. Markets should be flying. Fed needs to really steady those September worries. ****'s hitting the fan otherwise. :-0

Yep bounce off 11380 effectively.
Question now is what's next. Will PP-S2 hold?
I reckon today we may just see PP-S3 @ 11294.

We really need the bulls to show! I think it'll be down to US open and some labour costs. Either way I can't see how Fed will raise rates and let the Dollar kill the economy.

Moreover, devalued Yuan means cheaper goods adding to deflation coupled with falling oil prices. Whoooppeeee. No inflation, no rate rises. Markets should be flying. Fed needs to really steady those September worries. ****'s hitting the fan otherwise. :-0

one thing market hates is uncertainty. not just the timing of the hike, but the trend going forward. central banks always late and 9/10 wrong imo, they shouldnt be setting rates at all.

LMAO

Yanks are gonna be hacked off Chinese Devalued their currency so gonna cause a crash.

Really weird because that video that 2be posted yesterday was the prediction the guy actually made =/

See 30 mins from Beginning of July. Dax in consolidation mode....bares the hallmarks of a massive move in some direction..11320-330 area is trend support. Could get there is US are hacked off enough..

SPX holding up surprisingly well.

Be interesting to see AAPL stock though. It will tank for sure imo. We may see 108. Put your pension on it. :cool:

SPX holding up surprisingly well.

Be interesting to see AAPL stock though. It will tank for sure imo. We may see 108. Put your pension on it. :cool:
AAPL in a big supp area
bounced yesterday
see if the bears can take it down from $120 which was prev supp