FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Indices marching up today.
Longer time perspective, especially the second weekend of September is going to be "interesting".
Does anybody know how to get "The big drop" book by James Rickards, please pm me.
There seems to be a lot of "convergences" in relation to the mid September possible scenarios.
I red his previous books too.
Pleasant evening to all,
2be

Very apocalyptic I must say. But as you say, it's not the first time I've heard his arguments, particularly the one on Gold.

Thanks for sharing

excellent stuff from everybody
we got locals 2103
chronics supp on dax
all nailed
nearly got wrong footed at the open with that move down...luckily good signals came from 1 minute p/f
then we got the move up...dont forget we had the bullish bias from the friday close and weekend charts posted...so it all went smoothly after
Cigar pointed out that the dax went with spx and rallied
a good day
excelent strike rate with points in the bank
they cant fool us !!

Indices marching up today.
Longer time perspective, especially the second weekend of September is going to be "interesting".
Does anybody know how to get "The big drop" book by James Rickards, please pm me.
There seems to be a lot of "convergences" in relation to the mid September possible scenarios.
I red his previous books too.
Pleasant evening to all,
2be

investment in euro not good idea! Grexit and all that...
plus the gold price plummet.

excellent stuff from everybody
we got locals 2103
chronics supp on dax
all nailed
nearly got wrong footed at the open with that move down...luckily good signals came from 1 minute p/f
then we got the move up...dont forget we had the bullish bias from the friday close and weekend charts posted...so it all went smoothly after
Cigar pointed out that the dax went with spx and rallied
a good day
excelent strike rate with points in the bank
they cant fool us !!

yes, plenty of opps for pips, spx totally range bound. lacks conviction. something has to give sooner or later, wither it continues up past 2112 or breaks down to 2045 and lower.

35lbuk1.png

Sorry should have shared this yesterday. But that breakout is clear for all to see.

Got that retrace to the trend line, longs, kill it off. It's very simple trading. Risk reward, simple.

vo1rw8.png

2ch54zn.png

Ok. 11650 is going to be a really big battle ground / key area. Major Horizontal res and trend res - 4 hourly on the former and Daily on the latter. If it gets past that we have trend res @ 11694.

Trend support at 11470 area on 4 hour, 11485 area on 1 hour.

11535 minor support on 15 mins (not posted though)

spx daily chart since Jan 2015. gone sideways in wider range all year to date.

Attachments

• spx.png
    spx.png
    50 KB · Views: 160
vo1rw8.png

2ch54zn.png

Ok. 11650 is going to be a really big battle ground / key area. Major Horizontal res and trend res - 4 hourly on the former and Daily on the latter. If it gets past that we have trend res @ 11694.

Trend support at 11470 area on 4 hour, 11485 area on 1 hour.

11535 minor support on 15 mins (not posted though)

Scalp from 11535. Just out

Gonna have a rocky morning it looks like....

안녕히 주무셨어요 - Korean - :)

I like rocky morning starts. Fear and Greed what a wonderful cocktail to kick start the day :LOL:

Main story seems to be China's 2% devaluation and new approach to currency control.

Personally, I think big Gov and Central Banks have run out of ideas and currency wars is the last flinch of a dying global economy stuffed with free money.

Last edited: