FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Premarket move / tank from 11139 area as we said overnight. Few levels broke below that broke down however, but not the bounce from 10997 area as we said

Gold and oil both heading down along with Asia and other indeces.

Have oil @ 58.77 as next target if 59.25 doesn't hold.

This could be the start of something big (n)

Dax having another pop at those zeros - 11000

Last edited:
updated 5 min chart
we had 2089 area marked from the weekend
there is an inkling of bullishness/green trendline...from the gap down last night

2cr9gt1.gif

chart from last night

minor areas that might give us a clue to how the market is reading the latest news on Greece
looking for the reaction in theses areas...overnight
the minor trend is down
looking for trend continuation or recoil failure or even some basing and a new uptrend

looks like we will have some fun

2r7ptut.gif

change the inputs...we can see that the latest downtrend got taken out this morning

mvrwqp.gif

conclusions...its consolidating ready for apop...maybe Draghi at 2pm

change the inputs...we can see that the latest downtrend got taken out this morning

conclusions...its consolidating ready for apop...maybe Draghi at 2pm

Was thinking the same. Markets may trend sideways waiting for new/s input for direction.

fwiw gold now in 1170s and oil indicating further falls in indeces and poss rate hike.

I so wish the Fed would make up its mind or give a clear signal re: timing and levels.

Fed, Grexit and China??? Writing is on the wall. First Lehman's now Grexit :idea:

9v88j8.gif

i have eliminated alot of noise by plotting the close price of 30 min data
note the long breakdown column of "O"s without any recouil
price now in prev res
possible bounce zone
50% area is 59.86 area
lets see what happens

i have eliminated alot of noise by plotting the close price of 30 min data
note the long breakdown column of "O"s without any recouil
price now in prev res
possible bounce zone
50% area is 59.86 area
lets see what happens

Thanks Dentist, you have been right in the past about the recoils and can see resistance around 59.20 PP-S2.

I have scaled out some. Sentiments perhaps more FA based as indeces come off high I'm expecting drop in Demand coupled with incrrease in Supply.

index..not sure if they are being manipulated down ready for a pop when Draghi speaks

EU trade balance came 4bn better than expected. I'm sure he'll talk it up saying we are seeing improvements. Re-assure the markets.

fwiw - My indicators are pointing down.

I thikn we will test 10900 very soon.

oil bounced at 59.03 area/prev supp
traders want to unload at 59.30
yu should get 58.67 ..imho
if it bounces from 59.00 then shorts in for the kill if its a bad bounce

oil bounced at 59.03 area/prev supp
traders want to unload at 59.30
yu should get 58.67 ..imho
if it bounces from 59.00 then shorts in for the kill if its a bad bounce

Watching it at the mo. Would like to see 58s again.

Watching gold rise again and if it doens't go much above 1180 but turn back down I feel oil may follow same route as you say. Averages about to crossover for oil too so downward pressure continues.

New York Manufacturing Index just came in weaker than expected and decreasing. :idea: