FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Given Grexit default issue on Friday I'll be sitting on hands until next week re:indeces. Bias is for shorts but really don't know what next and not worth risking on uncertain outcomes.

Have real fear given that markets already high on bubbles. Waiting for it to burst. Will then go back into equities again.

If deal is struck see Euro as strengthening. Otherwise should tank to 1.05s. Can't see it falling below par.

Short on oil from 60s and I can't see Opec agreeing to cut output with more supply coming on tap from Iran and N.Iraq. SL 63.

Still have long bias on gold as the down side is limited but given market bubbles and central banks without any further tools other than printing money. Fed rate hike likely to take shine off gold.

DOW and SPX high as they are I think we will see further drops in volume over summer season. :rolleyes:

Good trading y'all now (y)

into the dog zone
lets see if the bulls can take it higher

change the plot method

did not feel as smooth as that

ti
18c9jo.gif

there is a stack of res from 11412-11469..possibly 11440 area

11370 area, moved above that into that Dog area identified by Dentist. -20 on that move, but then with an entry @ 11394 caught move down. Prepare for the fakes/tests as we said.

Scalp short taken

11350 is 50% of upmove from 11300-11400
that held..so up we went

Last edited:
not sure where res could be..anywhere in that dog area
stop chasing possibly during ecb stuff today ??

All it'll take is one massive bear to wipe out all of these Bulls. I'm not touching a thing. All risk is to the upside. Greec needs to donone