FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Biggest thing market is worried about is if Greece defaults, the risk of contagion. We saw in 2011 what that Greek woes did to markets. This IMO, is just a replay of that.

Europe cannot /won't let Greece leave the Euro though for a whole host of reasons.

The only way Greece leaving the Euro is "accidentally" - whatever that means i.e we both want to reach a deal, but I won't blink unless you blink. Game theory being tested to the max!

I think Plan-B is already in play and contingencies in play or prepared for.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks got their mint printing Drachmas already. I would.

Why sign up to a deal that enslaves. As for the reforms, I think of it as disciplining one's child. Prefer to punish my own kids then watch someone else do it.

I still favour Greece in EU (may it long live) and support Germans view wrt reforms but each to their own and democracy rules.

Can't imagine taking longs in this market. Have fear fwiw... :-0:whistling

Will maintain only short bias on indeces.
Long on gold
Short on oil

Keeping light position.. ok so far.... another quick travel to Amerika this month and I am done I guess ...

Need to free positions now...need to keep money free for longs :LOL:

well you have the eye mate, so I'm pretty confident you'll do the business.

Yea, had my beady eye on the flow change at the 300 level earlier, could see long momentum building

you know me, bias is held for about......10 mins:)

I've got the hammer ready today

lets see if we have to smash down the 60 to 80 area as of now

must not overthink......must not overthink......

its all continuation to down so far with bit of traffic jam !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DAX_2JUNEV1.jpg
    DAX_2JUNEV1.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 69
9th, 10th June key dates to watch.... and then buy...buy ...buy....may be after middle of the month traffic jam will be cleared...:LOL:

Reactions: 2be
9th, 10th June key dates to watch.... and then buy...buy ...buy....may be after middle of the month traffic jam will be cleared...:LOL:

9th or 10th of june !! I'm more concerned about 9 or 10 past 1 today when I get back :LOL:

watch out for those nasty little traps:-0

Oil coming off 61 region again nicely.

Seeing cats ears. Should test 59 for starters.

into the open
dow has got alot more bearish today
an active downside vertical count
60 min data

ok9b7.gif