there is a stack of horizontal res though

dax
5 min
the latest downtrend broke today
support held
then the rallies..job done
test of res above...lets see if that breaks

29zktw.gif

well either chronictrader or myself is going to be wrong i am very bearish the ftse

11346 Identified as possible support over the weekend. Not going to go in as of yet and will see how it tests that area...if it does...

And another nice bounce from that area. Good morning so far.

I think Dax is going to pretty much consolidate between 11342-11520 (latter area identified by denitist) until some major news comes out tbh

And another nice bounce from that area. Good morning so far.

I think Dax is going to pretty much consolidate between 11342-11520 (latter area identified by denitist) until some major news comes out tbh

German Unemployment figs @ 08:55

UK Construction PMI figs @ 9:30

haha prepare for some action then in that case. Spikes.Play the areas

Thanks btw

I can't help thinking the tank earlier was linked to the news at 9:00.

As long as there is free easy money with negative rates, nominal bond yields there is no other place to put money other than equities chasing yields and capital gain.

Let's see if 11350 holds.

I can't help thinking the tank earlier was linked to the news at 9:00.

As long as there is free easy money with negative rates, nominal bond yields there is no other place to put money other than equities chasing yields and capital gain.

Let's see if 11350 holds.

Biggest thing market is worried about is if Greece defaults, the risk of contagion. We saw in 2011 what that Greek woes did to markets. This IMO, is just a replay of that.

Europe cannot /won't let Greece leave the Euro though for a whole host of reasons.

The only way Greece leaving the Euro is "accidentally" - whatever that means i.e we both want to reach a deal, but I won't blink unless you blink. Game theory being tested to the max!

as we said last week

trends in the dax
do not call the support areas..they could be anywhere
there is a downside vertical count of 11100 area...possibly all news dependent
the only way of calling support is on the retest and look at the bounce when it tests resistance..as of friday..we got a bounce at 11500 and it immediately went into a new downtrend
any downmove..then plot the res on any upswing and look at the reaction at res
then you can tell if it looks strong

it will cripple your account if you start calling support...imho

plenty of points too be had whilst decision is made..accept the volatility and carry on

2mcyc5l.gif