FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I share the same sentiment. I tend to miss the dips n get filled mid-way. I hope the 11511 support area holds.

This is exactly what happened to me this morning. Didn't miss the dip but rather just timed it wrong. If i was at a laptop chart etcs just could have been more visible and I probably would have waited till the 11560 level, bounced to 11590

Bulls & Bears fighting it out at the moment. If we break 11500 then Dax is done for - great buying op IMO

worked really well this morning

a clearer veiw
we should be in big supp now

140eyya.gif

Looks like we're heading to 11400. Support @ this level

Horizontal support@ 11460 area as well

Last edited:
DAX is getting there where DAX has to go....the path can be anything ...and time could be unexpected as usual.....

eventually its bull maket shedding few drops from the ocean is not too scary...

Next week could be most difficult to trade and may be too harsh as emotion will be running too high at climax....

There have been too many points on grab in classic, picture perfect DAX chart..

Have a great weekend everyone....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA

this is how it looks

ergyvd.gif

trend support starts at 17934 area down to 17898

Last edited:
trends in the dax
do not call the support areas..they could be anywhere
there is a downside vertical count of 11100 area...possibly all news dependent
the only way of calling support is on the retest and look at the bounce when it tests resistance..as of friday..we got a bounce at 11500 and it immediately went into a new downtrend
any downmove..then plot the res on any upswing and look at the reaction at res
then you can tell if it looks strong

it will cripple your account if you start calling support...imho

plenty of points too be had whilst decision is made..accept the volatility and carry on

2mcyc5l.gif

these inputs on spx give us a good picture of price action
4 hour data
price has coiled up into a triangle..thin green and red trendlines
trend supp at 2106/2102 and 2093 areas
there is no active vertical count as yet..this gets activated at 2098 area..these inputs are bullish uneless a vertical count gets activated
triangles can break...market reads it wrongly and then shoot in the opposite direction
same ..dont call supp or even res...check the reactions at [poetential supp/res

15zlfcy.gif

Last edited:
SPX triangle means....dont call levels...cos it can break either way and then recoil and blow your brains out..check the bounce /either up or down and then the retest
no other way...imho

SPX triangle means....dont call levels...cos it can break either way and then recoil and blow your brains out..check the bounce /either up or down and then the retest
no other way...imho

Interesting charts thank you Dentist.

The SPX has been creeping up for some time and not giving much back at all.

imo the higher it goes, faster and harder it will fall. As for when, that's a 6m $ollar question?

They are not time based charts like candle and bars.the only time input is packet the data into manageable lots so as the display can appear within the plot area