FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

DAx is heading for the 11500 levels

Shorted from 11600 earlier today

TP tgt 11500

Last edited:
Same. This is pathetic. I've missed the move down. Flipping **** this keeps happening!!

Ive been an IG client for some time now but these past 2 years the price feeds problem and execution problems are ****z. Though i must say they do a gd job with the resolutions though to keep the customers happy.

Been using CMC mostly for the past year since their platform got upgraded with neat features n sleeker interface. So far, its better than Saxo n way better than IG,. Thats my two cents. For me, platform stability, price feeds n execution speed is paramount.

Ive been an IG client for some time now but these past 2 years the price feeds problem and execution problems are ****z. Though i must say they do a gd job with the resolutions though to keep the customers happy.

Been using CMC mostly for the past year since their platform got upgraded with neat features n sleeker interface. So far, its better than Saxo n way better than IG,. Thats my two cents. For me, platform stability, price feeds n execution speed is paramount.

Prices back on line

Totally agree, I had a bit of a rant about them recently re price bars clearing themselves & delayed execution, I've been advised by a couple of trusted friends Saxo is better, will be opening an account with them soon.

IG are getting too much bad press atm, what with the swiss dibacle, I now & have done for quite some time only kept the minimum required amount in the account, 300 odd clients owe them over 18 million between them atm, & IG are gunning for them. I do not want to wake up one morning to find they've done an Alpari

GOOD LUCK ALL THIS MORNING, will check back in at 11 am'ish

think somebody mentioned 6927 on the ftse back end of last week and got laughed at we will see

think somebody mentioned 6927 on the ftse back end of last week and got laughed at we will see

Haha that was definitely me. But if you read back again you shorted before election and NFP - I did say let the dust settle before considering the short. But fair play to you mate :)

Took a quick 15 point tester trade, profit buy there at 11450 to test flow.

Have now exited to see if this has upward momentum

Expecting a tussle about here at 11460 ish

if the flow is still down after this point, will try & pick my spot

If the flow is now up.......same deal