FTSE 100 Intraday Trading - October

As I pointed out yesterday, if the up trend is to remain intact 4324 remains an important low level to be defended.

Currently, market is in yesterday afternoons VA.

Mully,

Surely the VA areas & the Pivot point R/S areas are derived from the same data.

ie. there must be some sort of correlation between the two

Imho

My CCI has given a double bottom signal on 5 min chart.

RSI could possibly be just about breaking down trend.

Pivot points use high and low points to calculate (extreme points that market did not, be definition, accept.
VA is all about acceptance (where 70% of TPO occur)

The one day SMA is approaching and I think it may push us down.I'm long at the moment (going against my own system,newly devised!!!!!!!!).

Hope so jonnyy, i'm wanting FTSE to be below 4329 by 12pm for my IG binary to pay out bigtime.

Welcome back Doc, You missed your little pointy arrow off your posting. Mines pointing up. :arrowu:

Dr Lecter
I have sent you a Private Message

PS why did you remove your last posting so quickly?

Dr Lecter

Could you let me have the web site for Market Profile. Have just bought the book Mind over Markets and it gives the web address as dalton-profile.com but this doesn't work.
Thanks.

Jean

Taken 4348 for +8. Dazzam and Lockstock ... the heart of Yorkshire is nowhere near Leeds or Keighley, its in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors.

Dazzam

My heart lies in both.

& here' s to 3pts on Saturday :cool:

Come on you Mighty Whites. ;)

MOT

Lamby- Where's North Yorkshire :cheesy: :cheesy:

Once did the Like Wake Walk- Osmotherly - Ravenscar- Same year the Scots decided to take Wembley stadium back home with 'em, goal posts & all.

Yep,

that 4352 looks vunerable.

5 min CCI divergence with price.

RSI coming off +80.

There again Chartman sees 9900 on the Dow- so we'll have to wait & see.

Lamby. LOL :LOL: