Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blast --------- I feel that this has just happened to me
bull_balls.jpg
:devilish:

aud retail sales and building approvals out in about an hour. Should be some movement then. I want to try to grab a few pips with this trade and then look to enter another trade after the data is out.

Peter

Trade closed with 100 pips Profit.

Id rather the banner wasnt there as there is no proof of what you have achieved.The best way to prove is by live calls,so you will be scrutinised on those. Many have come on this thread with ulterior motives and gone away with their tail between their legs. I trust you are genuine, lovely start

hi LF,

how was March for you?
how did Old Ma perform, what with her dodgy hip, and how did this new-fangled Supertrend fare in comparison?

Hope you all had a great month, and many more to come.

hi LF,

how was March for you?
how did Old Ma perform, what with her dodgy hip, and how did this new-fangled Supertrend fare in comparison?

Hope you all had a great month, and many more to come.

Hi Trendie where have you been, hows things going
March was good for old ma. ive been calling trend based trades to try and get more consistancy with the live calls. Had a great start but tailed off badly at end of month.
im also using other methods to trade old ma and seems to be better returns

Hi Trendie where have you been, hows things going
March was good for old ma. ive been calling trend based trades to try and get more consistancy with the live calls. Had a great start but tailed off badly at end of month.
im also using other methods to trade old ma and seems to be better returns

hope you're getting a smoother equity curve.

for me, March was decidedly mediocre. But sticking to rules.
Am trying to read the thread in the evenings, so I don't get caught up in the daily stuff.
But, again, trying to wean myself off T2W, and reduce my questionable input.
I am beginning to see the value of trading the mornings only, and take afternoons off, as you appear to do.

Good to see wackypete, redart and be-positive et al keeping the thread alive.

Good luck to you all for April. (y)

dinos have you changed your mind about journal ???

BP, Had major computer issues earlier on this week, which took me out of the game for a day, at times, I was pulling my hair out. When I had solved the problem, I considered trading, but was in no frame of mind to do so, why?, because I like the peace, solitude and mindset to focus 100% on my business, its my sole source of income, and I cant be doing with distractions and take the risk of being drawn out of this zone to simply place 2 or 3 trades in a journal and then answer questions etc, which are of no value or significance to anybody other than me.

This is why I'm generally not very active on here, and visit in quieter times generally. Part of my trading strategy and plan is to avoid BB's when earning the bread and butter money, and partaking in such an exercise, in reality would be going 100% against my plan, so I took a decision to not proceed with a journal.
:)

Good morning everyone.
Last day of March and it's cold and rainy here. There's nothing like a few good trades to brighten up the day! Now if I could only find a few.

Peter

Thanks for watching my results on FF. 10 pips is on EURUSD.

This trades are on GBPUSD i use another strategy .

Different forum,different stratergy.
Your not Jacko are you?
Just don't see the point unless you've got something to sell.