Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, only just gone live, so going to be a void day I'm afraid, a trojan, somehow managed to get past my defences, have spent all morning and early pm, trying to sort and isolate it, which I have eventually done, I now want to know why it got past my anti virus and spyware etc etc, so in no mood to trade what so ever, going to spent to the rest of the day integrity testing, I cannot be distracted like this, I need to be 100% confident in my system security, so I can give 100% to my trading, back tomorrow. bye for now

Buy a copy of Norton Ghost.
http://antivirus.norton.com/norton/...m_sem_cid=hho_sem_ic:gb:ggl:en:e|kw0000022102
Most Norton stuff is gash, especially the AV, but Ghost is a great HD cloner.
I can be back up and running after re-installing a cloned image in less than 5 mins.
Wipes out all except the worst of BIOS nasties or when something is lodging itself in RAM on reboot.

To prevent data loss, at the very least partition your drive/s using partition software store it on flashdrive etc. That way the OS and apps are seperated from personal data, allowing an easy re-install of a cloned OS image.
PM sent in case you don't see this.

Last edited:
morning ------ anyone finding this site slow today ???

Hi, site is working fine.

Would like to post my trades here.

I trade on EURUSD and GPBUSD.

My set of order for today:
Long: 1.60250
Stop loss: 1.59750
Take profit: 1.61250
[GPBUSD]

Josef

What do you mean?

He means the link in your sig to your stats which is your way of creating interest in ea shark 6.0 which just happens to also use mt4i to track results.

Above mentioned being a commercial ea of course.

What do you mean?
i_can_see_your_point_but_i_still_think_youre_full_apron-p154686009738200351tdtg_380.jpg

He means the link in your sig to your stats which is your way of creating interest in ea shark 6.0 which just happens to also use mt4i to track results.

Above mentioned being a commercial ea of course.

Interesting point, but the only problem is name of the system I trade with on my MT4i statements?

If I would place something: I trade on my Iphone and Ipad - would you say that is advertising of apple!

And there is nothing except my broker name and widget in my signature.

TadawulFX is also advertising!?

Can we also get back to the subject of this thread:

[GPBUSD]

Any comments?

Interesting point, but the only problem is name of the system I trade with on my MT4i statements?

If I would place something: I trade on my Iphone and Ipad - would you say that is advertising of apple!

And there is nothing except my broker name and widget in my signature.

TadawulFX is also advertising!?

Can we also get back to the subject of this thread:

[GPBUSD]

Any comments?

good luck with the trade, trend is on your side although your target might not get hit today,

with regards to been on topic its important to the long term contributors to this thread that the thread is not used as a way for vendors to spam their wares.

If your going to post trades on here with your stats in your sig then some of the lurkers will investigate further and may end up purchasing said ea based on what they have seen.

With that in mind it is very much on topic and the community here take it upon themselves to question and dig.

If you do not like the questions just remove the sig.

good luck with the trade, trend is on your side although your target might not get hit today,

with regards to been on topic its important to the long term contributors to this thread that the thread is not used as a way for vendors to spam their wares.

If your going to post trades on here with your stats in your sig then some of the lurkers will investigate further and may end up purchasing said ea based on what they have seen.

With that in mind it is very much on topic and the community here take it upon themselves to question and dig.

If you do not like the questions just remove the sig.

No, everything is ok! I did get you point, I want to recommend nothing.

Back to the topic: I have good results with automated trading, but my manual skills are not very good and I'm looking for ways to become a good manual trader. I'm now testing my strategy, looking for a good broker for as small live account and want to go live.

About trade, I think I'll close the trade at the end of the New York session if TP or SL won't be reached.

Buy a copy of Norton Ghost.
http://antivirus.norton.com/norton/...m_sem_cid=hho_sem_ic:gb:ggl:en:e|kw0000022102
Most Norton stuff is gash, especially the AV, but Ghost is a great HD cloner.
I can be back up and running after re-installing a cloned image in less than 5 mins.
Wipes out all except the worst of BIOS nasties or when something is lodging itself in RAM on reboot.

To prevent data loss, at the very least partition your drive/s using partition software store it on flashdrive etc. That way the OS and apps are seperated from personal data, allowing an easy re-install of a cloned OS image.
PM sent in case you don't see this.

Thanks, it was a pain, I had to go into safe mode and re-run the anti virus as it prevented me from doing so in normal mode. Fortunately it was only 1 trojan, used the opportunity to have a full day housekeeping, thorough scan, cleaned and cleared the registry, clean the disk etc etc, running a lot faster now. I use Avast, and have being extremely happy with it, I'll take this as a one off. But I keep the details you mentioned on file., thanks again

Thanks, it was a pain, I had to go into safe mode and re-run the anti virus as it prevented me from doing so in normal mode. Fortunately it was only 1 trojan, used the opportunity to have a full day housekeeping, thorough scan, cleaned and cleared the registry, clean the disk etc etc, running a lot faster now. I use Avast, and have being extremely happy with it, I'll take this as a one off. But I keep the details you mentioned on file., thanks again

I know how you feel, I've has similar in the past as well.
Ghost is worth its weight in gold to me now.
I run mine from write protected floppy, you can also create a bootable DVD as well.
Personally I create aDVD image backup, and store a copy of that backup on a local hidden partition that the floppy uses as image load directory.