Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
be-positive, you seem to be trigger happy this morning, might be an idea to walk away for 30 min then come back.

be-positive, you seem to be trigger happy this morning, might be an idea to walk away for 30 min then come back.
ok sir where haveI put that
dunce-cap-1.gif

think dinos is working on his new thread and method. Its a hard thing to start a new thread and do the live calls with it. I see porcel is now posting his trades and charts after the trade on his thread. Its a shame but I totally understand why and its good for newbies. I just cant bring myself to look at a thread with charts showing what happened. Porcels method is easy enough,but hard to be disciplined and take the right trades. Dinos, If his method is like his cloud ha method it will be great to learn from, but needs really good discipline skills(doesnt any trading need that). Maybe there will be a joint seminar next door to mine and yours BP
im actually thinking of doing a coin flick thread or a simple 7 period ma thread,im sure it can be done

Guys, only just gone live, so going to be a void day I'm afraid, a trojan, somehow managed to get past my defences, have spent all morning and early pm, trying to sort and isolate it, which I have eventually done, I now want to know why it got past my anti virus and spyware etc etc, so in no mood to trade what so ever, going to spent to the rest of the day integrity testing, I cannot be distracted like this, I need to be 100% confident in my system security, so I can give 100% to my trading, back tomorrow. bye for now

Guys, only just gone live, so going to be a void day I'm afraid, a trojan, somehow managed to get past my defences, have spent all morning and early pm, trying to sort and isolate it, which I have eventually done, I now want to know why it got past my anti virus and spyware etc etc, so in no mood to trade what so ever, going to spent to the rest of the day integrity testing, I cannot be distracted like this, I need to be 100% confident in my system security, so I can give 100% to my trading, back tomorrow. bye for now

think weve all been there. I had one i couldnt get rid off for ages and found it was attached to internet explorer