Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
out audjpy at be.

long another lot nzdjpy 6097, stop 6070 (moved stop on first position by 1 pip too to 6070!)

terrible decision as audjpy up 30 pips but nzdjpy only 10. I did it as nzd chart was slightly more favourable.

Guys, how do you start a thread, I can't see it anywhere, I want to start a thread, for one week only, as a way of testing a new strategy I've being working on, rather then back testing it anymore, I'd rather run 1 week of live calls, then I can go away and analyse the results ( and insults, criticism etc, etc, lol). can't see it anywhere I look, Any help will be gratefully accepted.

Guys, how do you start a thread, I can't see it anywhere, I want to start a thread, for one week only, as a way of testing a new strategy I've being working on, rather then back testing it anymore, I'd rather run 1 week of live calls, then I can go away and analyse the results ( and insults, criticism etc, etc, lol). can't see it anywhere I look, Any help will be gratefully accepted.

Put it in the journals section..

I must be mad, I have started a journal "FOR ONE WEEK ONLY", I will start next Monday, feel free to have a nosey, and add constructive criticism only please.