Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it really is dead in here today. Hasn't been this way in a long while. Hopefully everyone is busy counting their millions??

Peter

Obama is auditioning for a role in a new updated realistic version of "The Godfather" movie where the gov't and the banks are the criminals.

Peter

Attachments

• ObamaFather.jpg
    ObamaFather.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 93
Some say he is wanted by the FBI

Others declare he hangs upside down from the ceiling when asleep

But we know him as Flash

Seems like he took the day off today

:cheesy:

Trade Ideas.
EUR/USD 5m chart shown with 50ma (yellow line) and the past 90 minutes boxed in. A close outside the box would be an entry signal. Low risk would be close above the box which would also be above a rising 50ma. As New York draws to a close we should get some direction.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd 027.gif
    eurusd 027.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 100
exit 1.4166 +11

Too slow on the draw...lol I missed a few pips.

Peter

Nice one Peter,was just working on my journal, looked up
and saw this,nice play mate,that 4150 looks like it might hold this.
Just as well cause i've got a trailing stop at 4130.

Nice one Peter,was just working on my journal, looked up
and saw this,nice play mate,that 4150 looks like it might hold this.
Just as well cause i've got a trailing stop at 4130.

It spiked up to about 1.4172 while I was sipping coffee. As I was fumbling for the mouse it fell back down several pips. geez. lol

Peter

might be a good area to buy gbpusd. looks to have some support right around the 1.6100 to 1.6090 zone Today's low is 1.6090. Probably a bunch of stops under there. If they get triggered we could see 1.6070.

Peter

Looks like I missed the gbp trade. It's up about 10 pips from my last post. At least I wasn't gun shy I just really didn't get a clean signal so I can't complain too much. There's not usually many chances in the Asian session so it's a bit disappointing when I miss out on one.

Peter

just been going through my stats sine I started trading the kumo break out

Trades: 24
Pips: 72.3
Average Win: 40.08 pips /
Average Loss: -19.23 pips /

Longs Won: (6/11) 54%
Shorts Won: (3/13) 23%
Best Trade (Pips): (Mar 17) 75.9
Worst Trade (Pips): (Mar 18) -24.3
Avg. Trade Length: 1h 11m

Every thing looks good so far, then I drilled down into stats by hour of day, early days still but i've had 4 trades taken between 7-8 gmt and all have been losers.

Can anyone say ''false breakout''

Need to keep an eye on this as it may turn out that taking the first trade of the day is not profitable in the long run.

This is how sites like myfxbook should be used in my opinion, to help you find leeks in your profitability which you might not otherwise notice.

On a separate note the missus has got me painting the front of the house so wont be around to post much after 9am.