Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont think ill be here long today.Its inset day so daughter of school so lady flash will drag out my wallet and me with it

hope her ladyship has booked
_41438722_lampetersecuricor3_203.jpg
for wallet/s

i wish black swann would stop hiding as a quest, come out of the closet and ask us for help and guidance. I ma a forgiving soul and will happily give him old mas strategy:)

ive taken this as it looks right and offers good r/r. I think ill go back to e signal and swallow the £150 a month,these charts are crap.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 104
ive taken this as it looks right and offers good r/r. I think ill go back to e signal and swallow the £150 a month,these charts are crap.

I've never used esignal. I've heard plenty of traders say the charting is great. Are they a broker or is it a platform that other brokers use?

Peter

I've never used esignal. I've heard plenty of traders say the charting is great. Are they a broker or is it a platform that other brokers use?

Peter

Morning wacky, there the charts i used to post about 4 months ago, much cleaner, you can do much more with them,its a beautiful package just a lot more.
on a diferent subject, i know you guys cant bet and there are no spreadbet companies,so how is this sort of company allowed to trade

www.nadex.com

they do options based on the underline price,so it is spread betting and therefore illegal in usa

taking dog for walk as going out later
have moved stop to 1.4175 (-10 on 2nd 1/2).... leaves me a few pips winner whatever happens,

Morning wacky, there the charts i used to post about 4 months ago, much cleaner, you can do much more with them,its a beautiful package just a lot more.
on a diferent subject, i know you guys cant bet and there are no spreadbet companies,so how is this sort of company allowed to trade

www.nadex.com

they do options based on the underline price,so it is spread betting and therefore illegal in usa

Here is my understanding of what NADEX is.
NADEX is listed as a CFTC regulated EXCHANGE. You have to be a "member" of the exchange (I have no clue how) or use a regulated US broker who is a member of NADEX to trade with them. Currently they cannot offer any products based on individual stocks only binary options and spreads on equity index futures, forex and commodities. I believe the CFTC has issued some sort of ruling or exemption that allowed this. Eventually complete spreadbetting will be allowed here but it won't be tax free!

Peter

Here is my understanding of what NADEX is.
NADEX is listed as a CFTC regulated EXCHANGE. You have to be a "member" of the exchange (I have no clue how) or use a regulated US broker who is a member of NADEX to trade with them. Currently they cannot offer any products based on individual stocks only binary options and spreads on equity index futures, forex and commodities. I believe the CFTC has issued some sort of ruling or exemption that allowed this. Eventually complete spreadbetting will be allowed here but it won't be tax free!

Peter

does the cftc part mean that my funds would be segregated and secure