Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning------- flash have you got laptop in bed with you ???(lol) post 11.38pm that shows the passion must be flat at the estate

just to boast a little..my last 7 trend trades have all been winners,although 3 of them only went to about +20 and were then stopped out at b/e for 2nd 1/2. I want to call 30 on the trot:rolleyes:

you seem to be on a roll flash ( well done mate you deserve it) ---- old ma must be getting ready to pounce long on eur/usd ? maybe from 3823 stp 3802

you seem to be on a roll flash ( well done mate you deserve it) ---- old ma must be getting ready to pounce long on eur/usd ? maybe from 3823 stp 3802

yep she is at 1.3836

i beleive i can get 75% of my trend trades right,problem is as you can see there are only about 3 a week.But since doing old mas method i am a completely disciplined trader

yep she is at 1.3836

i beleive i can get 75% of my trend trades right,problem is as you can see there are only about 3 a week.But since doing old mas method i am a completely disciplined trader
3823 would be better:D
good to see old ma has had a word in your ear ------ now lord please some sort of discipine with the staff

with a bit of luck eur will hit 3844 stp now 3809

update stp now 3819
update stp now 3824
stalling so out now @ 3834

Last edited:
Mornin' all
I sign in and first post I see is vendor spam.

Short day for me. I have to drive my daughter to the airport a bit later.

Peter

short usdjpy 82.92 stop 83.07 target 82.62
I'm going to leave this trade on for a while since I'll be busy most of the day today.

Peter