Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry guys been away all day. IMHO this is meant to be a thread for live calls. So im inclined to say stick to the calls and brief info, but then again there are so few on the thread it might be an idea to expand more as and when.Maybe we should all start with a couple of paragraphs about how we trade and decide our entries etc.That way we will know more abouty each others methods etc. Surely there is a way we can develope and improve toghether

Long e/gbp 0.8948,stop 20 , t/p 20

Nice uptrend (maybe exhausting) , inside bar, m5, Reason = no support for cable going into weekend.

60/40 chance of success.

IMHO this is meant to be a thread for live calls. So im inclined to say stick to the calls and brief info, but then again there are so few on the thread it might be an idea to expand more as and when.

agree. ;)

Okay, this is a brief description of the way I trade.

1. last three days' mean lines, yMean,m2 and m3 and a break away from them
2. expected Range Hi/Low, a break from them

If these two happen, I tend to follow that direction for the next few days until it reverses back.

EURUSD, EURGBP and Gold are all reversing back to up trend. I want to be a buyer.

GU and UJ are still in down trend.

small long 1.5171
20 pips stop

stopped me. That trade was small thus on my spreadbet account.
Ive been rubbish this week. Think it'll be a Breakeven/losing week. First one in quite a few months.
Hopefully better next week. Maybe a week off of posting calls in case they're out to get me!! :)
cheers guys

Last edited:
small long 1.5171
20 pips stop

stopped me. That trade was small thus on my spreadbet account.
Ive been rubbish this week. Think it'll be a Breakeven/losing week. First one in quite a few months.
Hopefully better next week. Maybe a week off of posting calls in case they're out to get me!! :)
cheers guys

Nice results Temp(y)
one week in few months - I would be happy with that.

Nice results Temp(y)
one week in few months - I'll be happy with that.

ill be happy of it stays like thatm but a traders psyche can be very fragile! (especially mine)
Doesn't take many losing days for self doubt to creep in with me!
I've gone small long again here at 1.5174.
Was stopped at the low which ALWAYS happens when i use my spreadbet account, lol

ill be happy of it stays like thatm but a traders psyche can be very fragile! (especially mine)
Doesn't take many losing days for self doubt to creep in with me!
I've gone small long again here at 1.5174.
Was stopped at the low which ALWAYS happens when i use my spreadbet account, lol

out her at 1.5209 for +35

I'll call it a day. It's good to see euro pairs turning up. I'm tired of selling them.

See you all on Monday.

not really. Ive taken a 1/3 off at +15,the rest to +5. Ill monitor it and see how it goes.
I sold off the very top off the trendline, very high r/r

Attachments

• snapshot-43.png
    snapshot-43.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 140