Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's this about? Who's the professor and what did he do?

were talking about alan richs new forex professor method. He has a good rep, but why bring out new methods to sell if you are making money with other methods.Unless he really has something and is trying to help. do you know of him redart

were talking about alan richs new forex professor method. He has a good rep, but why bring out new methods to sell if you are making money with other methods.Unless he really has something and is trying to help. do you know of him redart

Ah, I didn't know about this.
I know of Alan Rich - thought he just traded nasdaq stocks.
Moving to forex will definitely increase the number of potential followers and paying customers.
In general, I believe that all vendors basically make their money through selling things as opposed to trading.
In my experience, there are a small handful of exceptions.

Ah, I didn't know about this.
I know of Alan Rich - thought he just traded nasdaq stocks.
Moving to forex will definitely increase the number of potential followers and paying customers.
In general, I believe that all vendors basically make their money through selling things as opposed to trading.
In my experience, there are a small handful of exceptions.

yeah a very few exceptions

any links to this professor thing?
(as per redart, I thought Alan Rich was US stocks expert. I knew he did courses, I've attended the "pre-sales" to at least one.)

that leopard-trader seems a bit of a whizz.

any links to this professor thing?
(as per redart, I thought Alan Rich was US stocks expert. I knew he did courses, I've attended the "pre-sales" to at least one.)

that leopard-trader seems a bit of a whizz.

http://www.alanrichtrading.com/trade_forex.php

let me know what you think,send him an email and ask questions,i did. its a bold claim about its accuracy and performance. Why would you change method if what you do works. i see also mr charts started talking about forex but got shot down

Didn't he used to teach level 2 ?