Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
taking pain...flashy I think my "breakout" strategy can call tops and bottoms better than your old ma method..lol

there is very little evidence to support this.You have 10-15 trades a day, thats hardly a method for picking tops or bottoms of the day. But all the same i hope ot is and you make shed loads from it

there is very little evidence to support this.You have 10-15 trades a day, thats hardly a method for picking tops or bottoms of the day. But all the same i hope ot is and you make shed loads from it

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick yet again flashy!! :LOL:
(DDI can confirm or not)

I think he was making a joke at his own expense at his recent performance which he considers to be sub-par.
His method is a trend following/breakout method, not looking to pick highs and lows, and a few times he's bought at the high tick, only for it to go the wrong way, hence his remark about his method being better at picking the tops and bottoms that yours

Reactions: DDI
I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick yet again flashy!! :LOL:
(DDI can confirm or not)

I think he was making a joke at his own expense at his recent performance which he considers to be sub-par.
His method is a trend following/breakout method, not looking to pick highs and lows, and a few times he's bought at the high tick, only for it to go the wrong way, hence his remark about his method being better at picking the tops and bottoms that yours
exactly. I tell you a funny story:
Several years back I bought cable right when it burst higher after numbers. Then, simultaneously it started plummeting within seconds and my pc crashed. When I rang broker to ask where market was and then to close my position, he said "gbp was only there (my entry) less than a few seconds, how did you manage to catch it sir?!"

It was cheeky but I had a very good relationship with their team in those days.

morning all managed to get myself up at a decent hour lets hope i can catch a move as i have missed them the last 2 days

short gbp/usd 15914 stop 15933

should nt have botheres getting out of bed -19 on that

my gut was telling me not to take the trade, it now looks like a much better long but i have missed the entry due to lack of discipline on the last, forcing the issue is not worth it:smart:

long eurgbp 8472 stop 84 11

morning all...moved stop to 8457...If we didnt have UK numbers this morning I'd buy again here (8490).
out 8510 for +36...with numbers coming up (retail sales) anything can happen and given recent UK numbers have been sterling positive I decided to come out - which am regretting as I am typing!

cable is a short 15893 stop 15925 if i had not taken this euor trade first for anyone interested in shorting cabl e

cable is a short 15893 stop 15925 if i had not taken this euor trade first for anyone interested in shorting cabl e

fwiw I'm expecting/hoping to be (swing) shorting cable soon...nearly triggered yesterday at approx. 14:00hrs..:sleep:

Black Swan;1394704 and send me 5 grand first...;)[/QUOTE said:
here is the 5G you asked for :D
idr5000.jpg

thought I was being fair at 30mins ---- or are you full of wind ???